- Meet Me Again -

It was oddly strange of a raven-haired male to be bothered by something quite unnecessary.

"Soraru-kun," a brunette called. "Is something wrong? You've seemed so stressed for the past few days and really bothered by something as well. It's not like you at all."

"Everything... is fine," the raven-haired male, known as 'Soraru', sighed.

"Even the girls are worried," the brunette added.

"... Suzumu, that's not my problem," Soraru said.

"Well, they're just worried," Suzumu, the brunette, stated matter-of-factly. "And so am I."

Before Soraru could rebutt what he said or just simple say anything, a group of girls came; not too much but not too little of girls. "Soraru-senpai~ we've noticed that you seemed so tired and stressed, so we decided to bake you cookies!" one of the girls exclaimed as she handed a small paper bag.

"Ah, thank you," Soraru said, smiling gently at the girls. "I'll definitely eat them during the next break time. Now, go back to your classes. Class is about to start."

The girls smiled at Soraru before heading back to their classes.

Soraru was a popular upperclassman. He's a third year. He is often admired by girls, who either fawn about him or just watch him from afar. He is popular by the girls due to his calm, gentle, and mature personality. He is also a quiet student, but not too quiet. But usually when he's with his friends, especially Suzumu, he shows his lazy side and his 'tsundere' side. His 'tsundere' side isn't often shown, only his lazy and sleepy side, in which the girls don't know.

Soraru is also a hardworking student who helps teachers and does his works on time. He hardly gets bothered by multiple school works, in which he probably hates. And Soraru was always the type of person to go to the rooftop and stay there for quite a while until his mind releases all the stress kept.

But this was different.

That day when Soraru went to the rooftop, he saw an odd figure he's never seen since his first year, in this very school.

Soraru saw a short boy, not really a boy but a short person more of a first or second year, standing under the tree on the rooftop.

Soraru had heard rumors saying that the tree on the rooftop was cursed, that's why no one goes near it. He didn't know the exact rumor, but that's the only thing he knew about the tree.

But the boy, who was wearing their school uniform, was standing under that tree.

"Hey!" Soraru called out. He saw the boy flinch. "I'm not going to hurt you!"

Soraru didn't want to go near since he was pretty scared. But of course, he waned to know this guy, for some odd reasons.

"What's your name?" Soraru asked.

The guy turned his head and looked at Soraru.

Soraru was definitely astonished by his appearance. He has white silky hair... probably fluffy... and pure ruby eyes, Soraru thought, feeling his chest ache. It wasn't the type of ache where you'd feel pain, but more of the 'ba-dump' type. It's... beautiful.

Soraru couldn't help but get more curious of this person.

"Your name...?"

The boy flinched again, averting his gaze.

Soraru sighed and decided to walk closer to the boy. He could see the bright red eyes the boy had. "What's your name?"

"Ma... Mafumafu," he said softly.