- You and Me -

"Hey baby."

*chuckles*

"I'm so excited to have you in my arms."

"I've always been in your arms."

"Baby, this is a different chapter of our lives."

"Stop calling me that."

"Oh I know you love it when I call you that."

"... Whatever."

"Hey I have a question."

"Nn?"

"Can your outfit be taken off easily?"

"..."

"Baby?"

"... What are you planning?"

"Nothing..."

"... Then I'm not telling you anything either. Go find out yourself."

"Oh hell I am."

+ + + + +

Back in middle school, I used to be bullied a lot. I wasn't the interactive type of person and I didn't have any friends. I was always alone, and it's been that way until I met a certain someone.

He approached me with a bright face, asking my name. I stared at him with curiosity. I've never met anyone like him.

I didn't talk to him, actually. I ignored him that day, but he pestered and pestered me over and over again.

He pouted for a while before reaching out his hand, with that bright smile again, then he said his name.

"My name is Amatsuki."

I glanced at his hand. There was a band-aid on it, and I asked, "...Why do you have that?"

"This?" He laughed. "I got scratched by my cats at home."

My eyes widened. "You have cats?"

"Yep!" He exclaimed enthusiastically. "You wanna come and see?"

"Ah... i-is it fine?" I asked nervously. I really wanted to see this guy's cats, but at the same time I shouldn't.

"It definitely is!" He said as he bounced up and down.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "O-Okay..." Petting this guy's cats... shouldn't be such a problem, is what I thought.

I was scared of people finding out about my allergies, for it will worsen the bullying. So I never went near any cats. Nor did anyone know that I even liked cats.

Until he approached me.

We packed our bags and went home together. He, Amatsuki, kept talking to me. I was slightly unresponsive because I was inexperienced in good communication. Well, I was just really bad interacting with people; that's it.