- Getting Older, Getting Beautiful -

It was a special person's birthday.

But he felt really lazy.

- -

Mafu woke up quite early in the morning, calling his boyfriend's name as he jumped on the bed. "Soraru-san! Soraru-san! Wake up! Come on! Wake up~!"

Soraru groaned in response. He squinted at Mafu just as soon as Mafu cupped Soraru's cheeks and squeezed them.

"Soraru-saaaaaaaaan!"

Soraru groaned again. "What?"

Mafu pouted. "Don't you remember what day is it today? It's very special!"

"Ugh..." Soraru groaned, again. He sat upright before looking at Mafu. "Our anniversary?"

"... Aside from that," Mafu replied, still hoping Soraru would remember his special day.

"Hm, I don't know..." Soraru said as he scratched the back of his head. "I'll go make breakfast."

With that, Soraru left their bedroom and headed to the kitchen. Mafu felt disappointed. But he was guessing that Soraru was teasing him and probably messing with him.

As Soraru cooked a simple breakfast for them, Mafu walked sluggishly to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Soraru's waist. "Soraru-san..." Mafu muttered. "Don't you really remember?"

Soraru stayed silent before humming a tune that sounded very familiar.  "... Nope~" Soraru hummed.

"Is that so?"

"... Yeah," Soraru replied before mumbling, "I think..."

Mafu nodded silently, letting go of Soraru as he walked over to the dining table and sat there; disappointed.

Soraru looked back slightly at Mafu and grinned. Well? Guess Soraru didn't forget the very special day of the very special person in his life.

He glanced at the clock as he thought, ugh, where is it? Don't tell me that damn mailman is late again...

Soraru decided to calm down for a while as he served Mafu's breakfast. "Eat up," Soraru said. Mafu looked up at him slowly before Soraru gave a soft smile as the doorbell rang. "I'll get it."

Soraru walked towards the front door, which is quite far from the dining table, but not too much far away.

He opened the door and thanked the mailman, although he got slightly upset at him. "Next time, be on time, got it?" Soraru said. "You shouldn't make your customers wait so long."

"Y-yes, sir. Sorry again."

Soraru closed the door and went to the dining table. Mafu looked up and saw a rectangular, beige-colored box on top of the table. "Soraru-san, what's that?" Mafu asked curiously.

"Oh, this?" Soraru mumbled as he took off the receipt from the box. "A special delivery."

"For who?"

"Secret~"

Mafu pouted. "... Why do you seem very secretive today?"

"I do?"

"Yeah," Mafu replied. "Earlier, you don't remember what day is it today and it seems like you're just messing with me. And now, you won't tell me what's inside that."

Soraru just stayed silent.

"... Hey," Mafu said, raising his voice a bit. "Did you even listen to me, Soraru-san?"

"Ah? Eh? Oh, uh, y-yeah..." Soraru said, quite startled. "S-sorry..."

"Geez, Soraru-san... you're not usually like this," Mafu said as he stood up from the dining table. "I'm going to the room."

Mafu walked away and disappeared in the corridor. Soraru looked down at the box and wondered if he had disappointed Mafu.

Soraru sighed before opening the box, revealing a bouquet of red and white roses that are entwined together. A small smile formed in Soraru's lips as he picked up the bouquet. Although for a moment, he felt nervous, he gathered up courage to go inside the room within a few minutes. But before going to the room, he touched the end of the bouquet to make sure his special request was granted. And in fact, it was.

He hid the bouquet behind his back as he walked towards their room slowly. He turned the knob and it was locked. "Mafu...?" Soraru called as he knocked on the door.

"... Ah! S-sorry, I was changing..." Mafu said as he opened the door, revealing a topless albino. Soraru's face flushed red. I was so prepared and now he's doing this... is he killing me?

"Why were you changing?"

"I felt a bit uncomfortable with my clothes just earlier," Mafu replied with an apologetic smile as he slipped on a shirt in front of Soraru. Once again, his face heated up. "B-but I can go shower now!"

"Ah, no, wait," Soraru said, averting his gaze.

"Hm? Soraru-san, what's that?" Mafu asked as he pointed the item behind Soraru.

Soraru entered the room and slowly closed the door with his foot. He walked towards Mafu, who was just looking at the raven-haired male, and kissed him passionately. Soraru gave in.

He slipped his tongue in as Mafu tried to look for support behind him, which was the dresser. Soraru backed away a bit, letting the string of saliva form. He looked at Mafu and smiled.

"Happy birthday, Mafu," Soraru said, handing the bouquet of flowers. "This isn't my only gift. There's more. But for now, this is what you'll get."

"Eh?" Mafu omitted as he looked at the two colors of the roses plus how the stems are intertwined together. Mafu chuckled. "What's with the white?"

"That's a secret," Soraru said, pecking Mafu's cheek.

"There you go again..." Mafu said with a small smile. "Thank you, Soraru-san."

"Get your butt in the shower," Soraru said, ruffling Mafu's hair. "Today's gonna be long."

"I'll place these in the vase first," Mafu said as he walked towards the door which Soraru blocked immediately.

"No, no," Soraru said. "You have to bring that. You shouldn't leave it."

"Why? It won't die."

"That's not the case here, Mafu."

"Then what is?"

"It's a secret," Soraru said. "Well, no... more of surprise."

"A surprise?"

"Yeah," Soraru said. "Leave that bouquet here and go shower."

"O-okay..."

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

HELLO!! THIS IS SO LATE BUT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN MAFU'S BIRTHDAY ;;;;;;;

I'M SUCH A DISGRACE I WANNA DIE

There's going to be a part two of this ssoooooooo ye :))

btw!! i might make a Y!!!OI one-shot book which only revolves around the characters (yuri, victor, and yurio) and NO 'x reader', what do you guys think (to those who've watched ;; v ;;)? please tell me!!