- Thoughts and Wishes -

Plus regret.

Sometimes, I wish you'd look back and regret what happened.

Sometimes, I wish you'd think about the memories we'd created that lasted for only a year or less.

Sometimes, I just wish time could stop and help me heal. And forget.

Sometimes, I wish I had never ever made that space between us. It's all because of that stupid jealousy.

Sometimes, I wish you'd come running back.

Sometimes, I wish I never met you.

I wish you never approached me. Why? Did you start talking to me out of pity? Why did you suddenly call me out of the blue, play with me for hours, then later on stick to me? Just thinking about how we met and how you were around me hurts so much. It fucking hurts so much.

Looking at everything now, you barely talk to me and you barely treat me the same way you treated me last year.

Remember when you used to greet me every morning, then we'd eat Pocky together by the garden? At those times, we'd talk about how our singing activities are going, then we'd give tips to each other for improvement. Tell me, is there anyone giving you tips for improvement on your singing? Or are you improving on your own?

It's true that you never belonged to our class. Yes, your family is in another class. I totally accepted that fact. In the middle of last year, it suddenly became hard for me to accept the fact that you belong in the other side, and not here. But I tried. I tried to accept the fact that you'd choose them over me.

I tried to accept every single fact that I know would hurt me.

But one thing I couldn't accept would be not being close friends with you anymore.

I just wish we never were even friends.

------

"Soraru-san, good morning!" The short albino greeted as he waved enthusiastically.

The said male, Soraru, giggled. "You've got plenty of energy in the morning, huh?"

"That's because I saw Soraru-san," the younger mentioned as he sat on his seat across Soraru's, giggling.

"By the way, Mafumafu, have you listened to that new song DECO*27 uploaded?" Soraru asked as he placed his bag beside his desk.

"No, I haven't," the albino, Mafumafu, replied thoughtfully. "Come to think of it, I didn't even know he uploaded a new song."

"Really? I thought you'd be the first one to know, though..." Soraru said, shocked.

"Me? Why me?"

"Remember when he uploaded Ghost Rule? You were the first one to cover it before anyone else."

"Right..." Mafumafu said as he tried to remember. "Oh! Right, right!"

Soraru chuckled lowly. "So I was thinking... if maybe... only maybe... if you'd like to collaborate?" Soraru asked hesitantly.

"DECO*27's new song?"

"Yeah."

"Sure, why not?"