- Room Service -

Soraru, a businessman who travels a lot to attend different conferences, dropped off from the taxi he took from the airport, signaling the bellboy to follow him to the receptionist.

Soraru did what he needs to do, receiving his keycard for his hotel room after. He went inside the elevator with the bellboy.

The hotel Soraru's staying in is a 5-star hotel in the city. It has a grand buffet for breakfast and dinner. As for lunch, it's usually served by room service. Not only lunch they serve but breakfast and dinner as well, but guests usually have their breakfast and dinner in the gran buffet located in front of the pool.

The hotel also has a lot of pools, for different ages.

The hotel was in fact very grand. Well, Soraru is rich, anyways.

He owns a big company in Tokyo that had many small, yet well-earned, businesses. Soraru's not married, nor does he have a girlfriend. He's someone who doesn't particularly mind people's, mostly his, relationship status; whether his friend just got engaged or finally had a girlfriend, he didn't really mind. It was more of, he didn't care, but at the same time, he would just tell them a simple "congratulations".

Soraru recently went to France to attend a seminar for about a week. He went back to Japan for only four weeks, before heading off to another country for a conference.

Soraru took out his phone just when the elevator stopped on his floor. The elevator door opened as Soraru answered his incoming call.

"Hello?" Soraru answered as he stepped out of the elevator, the bellboy following. "It's me."

"Ah, Soraru-san!" the other line answered in a cheery voice.

"Oh, it's you," Soraru said in a bored tone. "What do you want?"

"Why do you sound so disinterested, Soraru-san?"

"You know I'm always busy," Soraru sighed. "Now speak."

"Did you arrive in Japan already?"

"Yeah, just an hour ago."

"Is that so? Anyways, I'm on my way there~"

"Hm..." Soraru hummed. "Take care, alright? I don't want to be liable in anything if something happens to you."

"Eh? Is what I heard correct? Soraru-san is worried? Eh?!" the other line acted.

"... Shut up already," Soraru said. "I have some other things to do, bye."

"See you~ bye!"

With that, Soraru kept his phone and opened his room using the keycard given by the receptionist.

Soraru entered the room, placing his suitcase in the office table of the room as the bellboy placed Soraru's luggages in a vacant area. The bellboy told Soraru that he's going to leave, in which Soraru responded with a loud hum.

Soraru sighed as he took his laptop bag and placed his laptop on top of a desk. He turned on his laptop and waited till the lock screen appeared. Typing in the password, he felt hungry. He wondered if he could order late lunch via room service as he checked the drawers for a menu.

Yesterday, Soraru was really stressed after dealing with a problem he had with the HR manager in his company. The entire day to him felt like several hours since all he was thinking was that HR manager. Today, he hasn't eaten breakfast nor lunch. And he still has to go to his office within a couple of hours. How many stressful days will Soraru go through just because of the problem with that HR manager? Soraru sighed as he finally found the menu he was looking for.