- Where You and I Will Be Together Forever -

Probably the shittest title I've ever thought of. Y'all will probably be able to find out who is who, but I'd still let y'all guess~

- - -

He was a witch.

Not the typical cruel witch who'd go crazy and all.

He was the witch whose role was to control the country. You could say that his role is similar to a Pope's but no, it's not like that either.

He was good. Definitely good.

The townspeople loved him. He was well-respected (as a witch, of course) and definitely treated well. He was polite and caring. He was really kind. Even the kids wanted to play with him, but the witch couldn't. It's not that he hates kids or anything negative. It's just...

He's weak. His health is poor and he couldn't waste his energy. Even a bit of jogging would tire him out. It's one thing he sort of hated about himself. He wasn't negative, in fact, he was very positive. Everyone have their own flaws. It's either they accept their flaws or it ends up to small hatred towards themselves. For every problem the townspeople had, it's either they attempt to solve it themselves, approach the witch, or the witch coincidentally visits the people and help out. Either way, every problem gets solved. Every.

The country was powerful and peaceful. It was also rich in plantations for survival.

The lives of the people, including the witch's, seemed wonderful and peaceful.

But it wasn't.

The witch, who's power was depending on his health condition, wasn't in peace. Basically, whatever the condition the witch is in, it affects the country's weather. The tower where the witch should always stay, wasn't his anymore. The witch was banned to stay in the tower (as his house) due to his poor health and weak body.

Then there was this priest. The priest was caring and obedient. He was responsible and strong. But sometimes, he can get really stubborn.

One day, he was told to take care of the witch (which he has never seen), due to his bad health condition (it wasn't too bad). But he denied. Until one day...

The witch was inside the tower when the priest needed to fetch some documents.

When he went inside the tower, he heard someone humming.

No, wait...

It was someone singing.

Beautiful... was the priest's thought.

He followed the source of the voice until he saw the person, sitting on a tall stool, looking outside the tower. He was speechless.

The witch noticed a presence and turned around. He saw it was a priest.

The witch stood from his stool and bowed down. "Hello," the witch spoke. "You must be the local priest?"

"Y-Yes," the priest stuttered and bowed.

What the hell? Why is it whenever he meets someone new, he ends up stuttering? Just... what the hell? Was he mesmerized or just simply, shocked?

"You... must be the... witch?" the priest asked quietly.

"Yes," the witch replied softly. "I'm Mafu. And you are?"

"... Soraru," the priest, Soraru, replied after a while. "You... must be the witch who's been assigned to me, huh?"

"Oh, to take care of me?" the witch, Mafu, asked with a chuckle. "I guess so. If you're looking for the weak one, then that's me."

Soraru didn't say anything but bowed once more. Yet his mind was all; so beautiful...