- Prank (2) -

part 2 ~~

wasn't able to update last night because i didn't have my laptop--

WELL... ENJOY THE LATE UPDATE WWWWW

~~~~~~~

The same day (night)...

"Soraru-san!!!" Mafu whined. "I'm hungry!!! And what is it you want to tell me?!"

"Nothing," Soraru replied.

"HUH?! DID YOU TAKE REVENGE?!"

"Not really..." Soraru muttered. "Truth is, I got a girlfriend."

"HUH?! REALLY?!" Mafu shrieked; a bit saddened. "I... I see..."

"I lied."

"EHHHHHH?!"

"I haven't worked at all..." Soraru mumbled.

"What?! I was correct then!" Mafu said happily. "I'll go to your room, Soraru-san!"

"OI DON'T! THERE'S A LOT OF TENGAS INSIDE!"

"WHAT?! EW! SORARU-SAN! YOU'RE DISGUSTING!" Mafu shouted as he buried his face in one of Soraru's pillows in the couch. "I didn't know you're that type of guy!"

"I lied as well..." Soraru said as he chuckled a bit.

Soraru sat beside Mafu in the couch as they looked at each other in the eyes. "There's something in your face," Soraru said.

"Huh?"

"Come closer," Soraru said as Mafu moved closer to Soraru. "Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Because it's somewhere near your eyes."

Mafu closed his eyes, like what Soraru said. As Mafu waited patiently, he felt his lips touch someone else's.

As both of them broke the kiss, Mafu moved away. "Sora- what? H-HUH?!"

"What?" Soraru asked casually. "You didn't like it?"

"W-well..." Mafu mumbled as he blushed. "I... I HATE YOU FOR DOING IT ALL OF A SUDDEN!"

"Eh? Earlier you said you like me...?"

"I HATE YOU!"

"I love you."

"Huh? A-are you... serious?"

"I lied..."

"Oh..." Mafu said as he frowned.

"I'm just kidding," Soraru said as he hugged the albino. "Of course I love you."