- Date -

I got inspired with Mafu's photo ヾ(≧▽≦*)o so I couldn't help but write this ('∀`)♡ enjoy!!

I'm sorry if it's terrible but I tried!!!!! My best!!!!! Okay!!!!!!

(I WASN'T ABLE TO UPLOAD IT DURING KEI'S BIRTHDAY SOOO, I'M SORRY BUT HERE!!!!!!)

~ • ~ > • ~ * ~ • < ~ • ~

"Would go out on a date with me?"

"U-um... y-yes, of course..."

-

In a fancy restaurant, two lovers were having dinner together.

One was blushing so much; the other one had his smile in his face and a tint color of red brushed in his cheeks.

"You look cute."

"H-huh?! D-don't say that out loud!"

"Did you expect this?"

"C-coming from you?! N-no...!"

"Eh?"

-

The lovers were already in front of their house. More like, in front of the door.

The raven-haired male, Soraru, opened the door and glanced at the younger male, Mafu.

"Soraru-san," Mafu said as he leaned behind Soraru's back.

Soraru slowly turned and looked at Mafu.

"You were blushing the entire date," Mafu said.

Soraru flinched and blushed even more. "N-no... I... I wasn't..." Soraru denied as he looked away.

"Soraru-san, you enjoyed right?" Mafu asked as he leaned closer.

Mafu smirked before pulling Soraru's face close to his.

"Soraru-san, you're blushing too much," Mafu said as he kissed Soraru.

Soraru groaned which made Mafu want more of him.

Mafu ended up pushing Soraru on the wall, which made the older male flinch.

Mafu let go and saw Soraru's face really red.

"M-Mafu..."

Mafu smirked and hugged the older male. "You thought I looked good, right?"

Soraru blushed and looked away before nodding.

Mafu immediately took Soraru's two hands and pulled him inside the house before closing the door behind them.

Mafu playfully pulled Soraru to the couch and pinned him.

"Soraru-san," Mafu called as he smiled.

Soraru blushed even more and averted his gaze.

"Soraru-san," Mafu called again as he leaned his face closer to Soraru's. "I really love you."

Soraru tried to force a smile but he blushed anyways.

"You sure blush a lot," Mafu said as his hands started wandering around Soraru's body. "That's really cute."

"Sh-shut up!"

Just out of nowhere, Mafu took off Soraru's pants and starting sucking his erection.

"S-Soraru-san..." Mafu groaned a bit. "...do I make you feel good?"

Soraru wanted to see Mafu right now but he couldn't. His body is telling him to leave it all to the albino. Soraru wanted to touch the albino's hair. But what the albino was doing right now is making Soraru... feel good.