- A Love Story Like Everyone Else's (6) -

"This is bad..."

"Why?" Soraru asked.

"Did you see him smile?" Amatsuki asked as he sat down slowly.

"Yeah, so?"

"He's gonna do something," Amatsuki said as he fiddled with his fingers. "Ugh..."

"What is it?" Soraru asked. "Just tell me."

"He barely smiles like that," Amatsuki said softly. "If he's hurt, he smiles like that. If he's feeling lonely, he smiles like that. If he's broken... he smiles... like that... but mostly, it means that he'll cut himself."

"Cut... himself?"

"His wrists."

"Why?"

"But sometimes, it'd mean he'd lock himself up in his apartment," Amatsuki said as he looked up at Soraru. "But it means a lot of things... and I'm scared."

"What's so scary?"

"You really don't know, huh?" Amatsuki muttered as he glanced at the door. "For sure, he'll be a clueless idiot for now."

"And why's that?"

"He's in love," Amatsuki replied with a smirk. "And so are you, right?"

"I guess...?"

"Soraru-san, mind coming with me?" Amatsuki asked as he stood.

"Where?" Soraru asked as he stood as well.

"Let's watch Mafu-kun."

"Huh? I don't want to be a stalker, okay?"

"No, no, I want you to know some of his sides."

Soraru rolled his eyes but followed Amatsuki anyways.

They left the bar and walked around for a while.

Amatsuki sensed that Mafu wouldn't be in his apartment, so he dragged Soraru around, looking where'd the albino go.

"Do you even have any idea where he is?" Soraru asked, breaking the silence.

"No, obviously," Amatsuki replied. "That's why I said thay we'll look for him."

"Why do you want me to know Mafumafu?" Soraru decided to ask.

Amatsuki stopped walking for a while before glancing at Soraru.

"Oi," Soraru said as he softly punched Amatsuki's shoulder.

"Can't you see?" Amatsuki softly asked as he turned around and looked at Soraru. "He's drawn to you."

"Ha?" Soraru omitted as he gave a blank, more like stupid, expression. "What the hell are you saying? We just met... yesterday."

Amatsuki sighed and turned around to continue walking. "That's why I want you to know Mafu-kun more because..." Amatsuki trailed off. He slightly turned around to check on Soraru, who's still following him. "You have no idea how he falls in love."

"I don't get you at all," Soraru said with a sigh. "I still wonder why are we even friends."

"Huh?! Do you regret meeting me?!" Amatsuki raged playfully as he turned around to Soraru.

"I guess...?" Soraru teased. "Who knew you liked sticking your nose on everyone's love life?"

"I... I'm not!"

"Yeah?"

"It's just..." Amatsuki mumbled. "I can't put it into words but... I can tell that Mafu-kun wants to know more about you."

"Uh... are you like... have you been watching Mafumafu ever since he was a kid or what?" Soraru asked. "You seem to know him more than he does himself. Are you a stalker? Maybe you-"

"I'm not!"

"Maybe you like Mafumafu?"

"HUH?!" Amatsuki shrieked. "Are you forgetting something?! How can I like Mafu-kun when I'm dating someone, huh?!"

"Oh right-"

"Idiot."

They both chuckled after a few seconds of silence.

As they continued walking, Amatsuki stopped all of a sudden.

"Walk," Soraru said.

"We've found Mafu-kun," Amatsuki muttered.

"Where?"

"In that cafe," Amatsuki said as he pointed to where Mafu was seated. "I'm glad."

"Huh?"

"I told you earlier, didn't I?" Amatsuki asked as he turned around and flicked Soraru's forehead. "About that smile."

"Oh right..." Soraru replied as he rubbed his forehead. "What is he doing?"

"I have no idea... but I guess he's thinking," Amatsuki replied.

They stayed in one corner, watching Mafu carefully.

He was looking down at his coffee while stirring it; his left hand cupping his cheek.

Mafu had a frown in his face. No one knew why.

He seemed to be thinking deeply, but what is he thinking? Who is he thinking?

He was there for a moment, until someone came and sat across him.

It was a familiar figure to Amatsuki but not to Soraru.

"Who's that?" Soraru asked.

"Not sure but I think-"

Amatsuki didn't say any word anymore as he watched the other man stand and kiss Mafu's forehead.

The other man left then left the cafe with a frowning Mafu.

He wasn't satisfied.

"That was Luz," Amatsuki said. "Mafu's ex-lover."

"Oh..."

"I don't know why he went there, though."

"Then let's ask-"

"No."

"What do you mean 'no'?! You can't just allow your ex-lover kiss you and be flirty around you when-"

"You care?"

Soraru flinched, realizing what he just said.

"You really do, huh?"

"N-no!" Soraru lied. "I-it's... you really can't! I... I mean... if you allow your ex-lover to do that... w-why did you break up then... huh?!"

"Oh, Soraru-san..." Amatsuki muttered. "Looks like you've fallen for Mafu-kun."

"W-what?!"

~ • ~ > • ~ * ~ • < ~ • ~

UWAAAAA I'm so hungryyyyyy--

I'm trying to keep the whole 'love' thing slow but------ IT'S KINDA HARD LMAO

OKAY I HOPE THIS WAS FINE BYE