Too Close!

That Same Night
Jungkook and his close friend Jimin talked over the phone, reminiscing the old times when they were still kids. Jungkook laid peacefully on his bed, laughing but the fact that he still hasn't found the girl he was looking for has always bothered him.

"Kookie-ah, are you still looking for that girl?" Jimin suddenly questioned out of the blue.
Jungkook ran his hand over his face and groaned, "It's been ten years, hyung," he began, "I forgot everything about her. Her face, her name, everything! She's just a fragment of my memory now."
"Well the Jungkook I know never gives up."
The younger boy giggled, "I wonder if she still remembers me."
"I don't know about that but for some reason, I have a feeling that she's closer than you think."
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
"So you own this café?" you questioned in astonishment.

It's been so long since you've been in a café, maybe a year tops. As crazy as that sounds, there was only one reason why, your parents. Sad but true, they took your freedom away from you.
All your books are scattered along the reserved table where you and Jungkook sat. The sun was shining and you could see tens of people, giggling as they hang out with their friends in the café.

"Yeah, my mother bought this café three months ago," the boy explained with one hand placed below his chin for support as he stares at the books in front of him.

About to start your lesson, an attractive waiter came to get your orders. His hair was somewhat short and very blonde - which suited him very much. Waving, he smiled at us, "Hello," he then turned his focus on you, "Jungkook-ah, who's your little friend?" he questioned.
"This is my tutor, Kim Ji Hyun," He introduced.
You bowed your head politely, "Nice to meet you." Smiling, you noticed that the boy looked a little familiar.
"Kim Ji Hyun? Hey, by any chance, do you know a guy named Kwangmin?" he asked.
Remembering, you finally knew who he reminded you of, "Yes, I taught him..." you paused, "Guitar?"
The boy nodded his head, "Nice to finally meet you," he said, shaking your hand. "My name's Youngmin, Kwangmin's twin brother."
You smiled at him, "I didn't know Kwangmin had a twin," you recalled.
Youngmin suddenly frowned, "He didn't talk about me?" He said in a joking manner then pretended to cry, making you giggle a little. "So, what would you two like to order?" he questioned, getting a pen and a notepad from his pockets.
Looking at the menu, you tried to decide on one beverage, though everything sounded very delicious. "I would like an extreme toffee coffee, please."
"With whipped cream?"
"Sure." You smiled.
After speedily writing your order down, he turned to Jungkook, "And how about you? You want the usual?" he asked.

The two must be good friends, judging from the way they talk to each other. Youngmin seemed a lot older than us.

Jungkook nodded his head.

"Still cold as always, I see," he said in a joking tone. Putting away the notepad, Youngmin gave you two a beaming smile, "I'll be back with your orders," he said then left.
Turning your attention to Jungkook, who is sitting across from you, you gave him a piece of paper with multiple questions written on it, "Here, answer what you know so that I can teach you what you don't," you smiled.

The boy didn't say a single word. He just did what you told him to do. Is he always this obedient?
Knowing that this might take a while, you took out your own books, doing homework that was assigned to you.

"Here are your orders," A different waiter said, putting down the drinks on the table where it has no books placed on it.
You took a glance at the waiter, realizing that it was someone that you personally know, "Kwangmin?"
The waiter looked at you, his eyes widened in surprise, "Ji Hyun-ah! Long time no see!"
Smiling, you replied, "You work here too?"
He nodded his head, "You must have seen my brother already," He said, pointing at the blonde boy who's waiting another table from across the room.
You nodded your head also, "Yeah, he seemed really nice."
"I'm nicer than him though, right?" he joked, making you laugh a little. "Well, it was nice meeting you again, I have to get working. Maybe we could hang out again sometime."

Across from your seat, you could hear Jungkook let out a sigh, "How come you know so many guys?" he suddenly questioned.
"That's because I give music lessons." You retorted coldly, matching his way of speaking.
"For money?"
You let out a sigh, "That's what everything thinks." Pausing your sentence, to try to think of something to add. "I do it because I want less time studying and do something that I like for once," you explained, taking a sip of your beverage.
Jungkook suddenly laughed, looking at you, he tried to hold it in. "Idiot." He began to murmur.
Confused, you checked your shirt to see if you spilled anything on it. Nothing. Raising an eyebrow, you became curious. "What are you laughing at?"
"You have whipped cream right here." He pointed at the top of his lip where the whipped cream is said to be located.
Embarrassed, you could feel your cheeks slightly burning. Hopefully you're not turning into a tomato, "Oh jeez," you complained, grabbing a napkin from the table to wipe it off.
Swiftly taking the napkin from you, he leaned in closer towards you, "Here, let me," he insisted.

His hand reached over the table, wiping the cream from your lips, leaving you with blushed pink cheeks. You looked at him, his eyes were glistening because of the sun, hair, a very dark maroon red, and his lips... why are they so close to yours?!

Getting back on his seat, he cleared his throat, "I finished the questions," he said, giving you the paperwork that you made him do.

Moment of truth... but what just happened right now?

Smiling, you're happy to see that Jungkook got all of the answers correct. "Good work Jungkook, you got everything right!" you beamed then put the piece of paper down on the table, "Are you sure you need a tutor?"

The boy shrugged his shoulders, not saying a single word.