Thank You

like your idea," Jungkook began. "But if you're expecting us to swim around the ocean, don't we need - oh I don't know - swimsuits?" he said somewhat sarcastically.
Suzy bit her lip. She knew he was right, there wasn't anything that anyone could change into. "Then what else could we do?"
"Go clubbing!" J-Hope threw his fist into the air as he suggested. "It'd be awesome-"
"Idiot," Suga cut him off. "These kids aren't even old enough to go to a club." He pointed to the three youngest - including you.
"We're not kids!" the three of you said in sync and the others laughed.
"Hey, why don't we just all-" you began.
Taehyung suddenly shushed you, his index finger on his lips. "You guys hear that?" he asked and everyone was confused for a second.

Everyone went mute for minutes. No one said a single word and just listened. Everyone's head suddenly perked up hearing a faint voice from far away, it was coming from the ocean. Squinting your eyes to get a better look, you noticed a little figure in the water, their hands frantically waving over the waves as the figure tries to stay above water.

"Help! Somebody! Help!" the little boy yelled as he was being carried by the waves.

A young girl - who looked somewhat your age - rushed into the water, trying to save the boy but failed, she couldn't go any further. She seemed to be struggling to get to the boy. Can she not swim?
Before you knew it, Taehyung rushed towards the water and so did Jin. You and everyone else watched, running towards shore as the Jin and Taehyung tried to retrieve the two people who were drowning. Successfully, Taehyung was able to help the girl and Jin helped the little boy.

The four were panting but thankfully no one needed mouth to mouth. The little boy coughed out water and frantically turned his head from left to right, his eyes wide like saucers. "Noona! Where is she? Where's Chanmi noona?!" he almost screamed.

Everyone pointed to the girl - Chanmi - who was sitting beside Taehyung behind the boy. Quickly, he crawled towards her on the sand. His eyes softening and had a less alarmed expression on his face after seeing her living and breathing.

"Yah, noona, are you an idiot? You knew you couldn't swim and you still jumped in!" the little boy scolded, making everyone surprised at his tone. He held her cheeks so that she's look up at him. "Noona, don't do that again, okay? I can't lose you."
"Channie-ah, what was I supposed to do? You were drowning!" she snapped at him.
"Okay, okay, that's enough. Be glad you two are fine," Suga smiled at the two of them, interfering with their little argument.

"Ji Hyun-ah, come with me," Suzy whispered in your ear, grabbing your arm and running into the nearest store the two of you could find.

The two siblings bowed at the seven boys who stood in front of them. "Thank you for saving my brother and me."
"Don't thank us," Jimin smiled, "Thank these guys," he said, pushing Taehyung and Jin in front of the two.

Taehyung looked down at the girl and she looked up towards him. There was a moment of silence and no one said a word. Not until Chanmi stuttered a "thank you" to Taehyung while staring deep into his eyes.

Everyone else was giving small glances at each other as Taehyung was still having his little moment with the girl. Though their moment ended right when you and Suzy ran towards everyone with towels. Giving Jin a towel and thanking you, you moved onto the girl who was noticeably shivering from the cool wind.

Wrapping the towel around her, she smiled at you. "Thank you, again, but you really shouldn't have bought us towels."
"How can we not? You two would be shivering to death if we didn't get you any." You smiled.
"Thank you, I'll make sure to pay you guys back."
"There's no need for that," Suzy patted her shoulder with a smile on her face.
"Now let's get you guys some dry clothes," you demanded, grabbing Chanmi's arm while Suzy grabbed Chan's.
The two of you were headed towards the store that you went to but you stopped in your tracks when Chanmi halted from behind. "I'd love to get some dry clothes but I don't have enough money for that."
"Who said anything about you paying?" you winked at her.

Picking out the perfect outfit for Chanmi and her little brother, the two looked really cute. Chanmi was shy most of the time but she grew to be a little fonder of you and the others.

Right when you were about to pay for the clothes, Taehyung cut in front of you. "I'll pay," he said, his facial expression blank as he took out his damp wallet.

You could hear everyone in the background, shocked at what just Taehyung did. Confused, you just let it slide for now, maybe you could get some answers from Jungkook later tonight.

"Oh! Guys! I know what we could do tonight!" Suga practically yelled out.
Facing him, everyone gave him a questioning look, "What is it?"
"We can go clubbing!"
Namjoon sighed, "We already said that-"
He grinned and cut Namjoon from finishing his sentence. "But I didn't say what club we're going to yet."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Golden, you said in your thoughts, reading the name of the club that all of the boys agreed on going. The place seemed to be crowded, lots of people. The club didn't seem like any other club that you've seen - it was different - it was an underground club.
Entering, it seemed that the bouncer already knew who were the boys were and it looked like they were pretty close. With Namjoon in the front and saying that we were with the rest of the group, they let us enter.
On the way to the club, you dropped off Chan and Chanmi, coincidently having their house in the same street as where the underground club was. Everyone suggested that she should have come with the rest of you but she refused, telling everyone that she had enough fun for one day.

"Welcome to Club Golden. One of the best underground clubs there is." Namjoon grinned as he led you and Suzy towards the VIP area where seven other boys were sitting.

The seven boys happily greeted their friends and they introduced both you and Suzy to them. They all looked so handsome yet they looked like complete bad boys with their choice of attire. Suga said they were known as Block B in this club.

The guy named Zico grinned at Namjoon as the two of them looked at a stage where a teenage boy was freestyle rapping. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"
With Namjoon mirroring his friend's grin, he nodded his head. "You're on."

Totally confused of what was going on, you turned to Jungkook who sat beside you in the round, sleek red table. "What's going on?" you asked curiously.
"Cypher."
"Cypher?"
"Rap battle."