Fear

You opened your eyes to see that you're somewhere where you're not supposed to be right now. Grabbing your head, it ached making you whimper on the inside as you tried to remember what happened to you.
Looking around, everything was dark but the moonlight coming from the window is what illuminated the dark room. You got up and went to the door, continuously shaking the knob but unfortunately, it was locked.

"Someone! Get me out of here!" you screamed, wanted to get out of the jail-like room you're held in. "SOMEONE-"
"For fucks sake, shut hell up!" you heard a man yell from outside of the room.

You backed away from the door as you heard footsteps come closer. You sat back down quietly on the bed, waiting for the door to open. A tall man with tanned skin and silver-like hair - whom you remembered that his name is Kai - entered with an annoyed expression on his face.

He scratched the back of his head as he walks towards you, "What is up with all the screaming? Do you know what time it is?" he yelled.
All you did was glare at him while gripping tightly on the bed sheet, "Well you wouldn't even have this problem if you didn't kidnap me," you bluntly retorted.
"What's going on, I heard yelling," a man with dark red hair questioned as he entered the door with a shocked expression on his face.
Kai turned his head to his friend standing in front of the door, with a sigh, he replied to his friend, "It's nothing, she was just hollering like a little wolf."

The moment he finished his sentence, three more people entered the room with tired and confused expressions on their faces. You were shocked to see the amount of people in the room, it'll be no use trying to escape.

You lowered your head, blankly staring at the ground while you gripped the bed sheets with your cold, slightly shivering hands. "W-why..." you stuttered in a low voice, "Why did you kidnap me?"
Kai went silent for a moment as he took a seat beside you on the bed. He lifted his head up and looked at his colleagues, "Leave for a moment," he demanded.

Without a word, everyone left the door, closing it shut behind them. Your heart began to beat faster and your hands shivered from fear as you slowly moved away from him.

He turned his head towards you, "Are you that curious to know?" he questioned with an intimidating tone to his voice.

You said nothing but nod your head at him. You were curious to know, you wanted to know the reason why he did all of this.

Kai's lips curved into a small smile. His face slowly moved in closer to yours. You wanted to back away but a damn concrete wall kept you from doing so. "You'll find out when the time comes," he whispered in your ears as he stood up and walked out the door without saying anything else. "Daehyun, give her some food."

You heaved out a sigh of relief as you watched him exit the room. Lowering your head, you thought about the situation. Is this really happening? You thought in disbelief. Are they going to hurt me?

"Here," a man with a mask covering half of his face entered with a tray of food in his hands. The mask and his blonde hair that hangs over his eyes made it hard to identify his appearance as he walked towards you. Placing the metal tray on the nightstand beside the bed, he turned his head to you, "Eat up, I can tell you're hungry," he said with almost no emotion to his tone as he walks out the door.
"Daehyun... is it?" you said, catching his attention right when he was about to go out the door. You looked at him as he turned his head to face you, "You guys are..." you gulped, "Not going to hurt me or anything, are you?"
He turned his back on you, "We won't," he said with a reassuring voice, "As long as you don't do anything to make Kai mad," he added then closed the door, leaving you all alone in the dark room.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Hello?"
"Hey, Jungkook, it's me, Suzy."
"Oh hey, you don't sound like your usual peppy self, is there anything wrong?"
"Have you by any chance seen Ji Hyun? Or have you heard from her?"
"Ji Hyun? I haven't seen her since this morning. I thought she went to your house."
"Jungkook, I think something bad happened."
"What?"
"I was talking to Ji Hyun a while ago on the phone while she was walking towards my house. She stopped talking all of a sudden and then I heard a man's voice, then the call ended."
"Ji Hyun..."
"Jungkook? Jungkook? Are you there? Hello?"
----------
hey guys! So I'm a bit lazy, so I wrote a little bit. Anyways another chapter in a few hours!😂💖
(The ending chapter might be 50 cuz idk I just want to end this story for you can I can make a jimin fanfic!!
I might just start it now!)

Saw You Again (Jungkook Fanfic) (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें