The Reason

"105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you"

Jungkook sang, as you slowly and quietly crept from behind him as he sways his body to the beat of the song that played through his red headphones. "Jungkook," you said but he was unable to hear you.

"I'll say, will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, will you marry me~"

He continued to sing making you let out a little groan. You sighed and pulled on one end of his headphones then came closer to his ear, "YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!" you yelled loudly as you can.
Jungkook jumped in surprise, moving away from you while he clenched his chest then sighed realizing it was you. "You could have scared me to death!"
You laughed, taking a seat beside him on the grass. "What were you just singing right now?" you asked curiously knowing that he's been singing that same song for a while now.
His smile became brighter. Even though he smiles all the time, it never bothered you once, it made you feel a bit comfortable than usual. "It's a song I heard from the radio," he said as he took off his headphones that was around his neck. He shifted so that you two would be facing each other then he came closer, placing the headphones on your ears.

You listened carefully and ended up actually enjoying the song. The lyrics were sweet and the chorus could just easily get stuck in your head - in a good way. Jungkook took off the headphones after a few minutes and placed it back around his neck.

"What do you think?" he asked.
You smiled at him, "I love it!"
"In the future, I'm totally going to sing this song when I propose to someone - just like how my dad proposed to my mom!" he said sounding so proud and excited.
"Really?" giggled, "For who?"
He crossed his arms, "For you," he said with so much determination in his tone.

You were a bit shocked at his reply. It has already been a year since you knew each other, you didn't think he would think of you as more than a friend already. But you did like him very much.

"M-me?" you stuttered out.
Jungkook nodded his head. "Yup! When the time comes, I will!"

You woke up from a deep sleep, sitting up to look around and realize that you're still held captive in a place where you have no idea where it's located.

That dream...

Yes, that dream. It was so vivid and so realistic it doesn't even seem like one. You looked down at your necklace, remembering the words that are written inside.

No. That wasn't just a dream... It was the past...

But why would such memory come into your thoughts like that? Especially specific memories of being with Jungkook. It really was him. No doubt since both of you have the same story of having that friend who moved and never saw again - maybe until now.
Just at that moment, you always jumped off your bed when the door suddenly swung open. Eyes wide and heart pounding miles a second, you stared bewildered at the male figure standing at the door.

Wonwoo stood there for a second, grinning a bit knowing that you're now awake as he closes the door behind him. "Yo!" he said, sounding a bit perky, waving his hand at you.
You rolled your eyes at him, "What do you want?" you scoffed, crossing your arms over your chest.
"Is that how you're going to talk to the person who's going to help you escape this place?" Taking a seat beside you on the bed, he leaned in forward so that his lips were close to your ear, his hot breath sending tingles as he spoke, "I'm helping you so chill a bit."
You tilted your head in confusion, backing away from him, "Why are you suddenly helping me?"
He shrugged his shoulders a bit, "I don't want to see a friend of mine about to kill my other friend."
Friend? You thought, becoming more curious. "You used to be friends with Jungkook?" you questioned.
Wonwoo nodded his head, "When we were little but it was only for a while since he moved to Seoul after that." He suddenly giggled out of nowhere which made you give him a questioning look. He let out a little sigh while the corner of his lips curved into a small smile. "I can still remember him always talking about this girl that he liked."
Your heard skipped a beat after knowing that Jungkook would continuously talk about you. Did he like you that much? "Wonwoo..." you said in a low voice. He turned his head to look at you, waiting for you to continue to reply. "Why is Kai doing this?"
"Well it's a long story," he began, "But to summarize it, Kai wants revenge on Jungkook because he was the reason why his mother died in the past."