It Hott

Umma, I'm home!" Jungkook yelled as he entered his house - using the back door.

You came in with him, his hand still tightly holding onto yours. As the two of you took off your shoes, you heard loud footsteps shifting above your heads. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, you saw Jungkook's mother in her nightgown, her expression filled with worry as she ran towards the two of you.

His mother gave him a hug right when he took a step forward. As she pulled him away, she held onto Jungkook's shoulders, "Jungkook-ah, why are you so late?" she began, "I was really worried about you."
"I'm sorry," he apologized, "I was helping out Ji Hyun with something."
Minseo looked at you without having her worried expression erased from her face, "Why? What happened? Is everything alright?" she questioned. She looked right at your features, "Ji Hyun-ah, have you been crying?" lifting her hand, she grabbed your chin, turning it to the side so that you left cheek would be visible, "Did you get slapped?"
You nodded your head, "It's a long story."
The older woman let's go of your chin then grabbed both yours and Jungkook's hands, "That's fine," she smiled, "I'm sure you guys didn't eat yet so let's talk over it during dinner, okay?" she said, leading the two of you to the dining table.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Minseo nodded her head, "So that's what happened," she said, looking down onto the table. Seconds later, she lifted her head up with a smile plastered on her face, "Well, you can stay here as long as you want, you can stay in the guest room."
You bowed your head, "Thank you."
She waved her hands at you, "There's no need to thank me. Though, I will do something about your parents' despicable behavior," she added as she stood up from her chair.
Your eyes suddenly shot wide, "Unnie, you don't have to do that-"
"No." she said sternly, cutting you off from finishing your sentence, "I can't stand it when adults don't treat their children right," clenching her fists, she headed to the stairs, "Jungkook will show you to the guest room," she smiled before disappearing into her own room.

Worried, your head bobbed down as you stared blankly at your empty plate, having yourself caught in your thoughts. You felt your hands starting to get cold.
Without even realizing it, Jungkook looked at you, noticing that you're worried about having his mother deal with your situations herself. He grabbed your cold, slightly shivering hands, taking you away from your thoughts.

"It's going to be fine," he said with a reassuring tone to his voice. He stood up from his chair with his hand still holding onto yours, "You must feel tired from all the things that's happened today, you should get some rest."

Without saying a word, you agreed. He took you up the stairs and into his room. You quietly sat down on the edge of his bed as he releases your hand and headed towards his closet.

You still wondered why he took you to his room instead of the guest room so you questioned, "Why did you take me here?"
With a black shirt and sweatpants in his hands, he threw them at you as he took a seat beside you, "I can't guarantee that these clothes will fit but it'll have to do for the night, right?" he smiled.
"Thank you," was all you can say to him at the moment. "Where's the bathroom?" you questioned.
Jungkook stood up and headed out the door as you tailed him from behind. Next to his room, he held onto the door handle, opening it to reveal a room that was very neat and looked like it was untouched, "This is the guest room," he said. Turning to his left, he opened another door, "This is the bathroom."

Going inside the bathroom, you looked at the mirror, seeing your pale face. You turned your head to see a scar. Damn that ring! You yelled in your head as the image of your father's silver ring with small spikes on it came into your mind. You sighed as you ran your fingers over the red line on your cheek.
You took of your clothes, switching it with what Jungkook gave you. His clothes reminded you a lot of your own oversized shirts and sweatpants. The intoxicating scent of his shirt made you slightly dizzy, snapping you out of reality once more.
Splashing your face with cold water, you put your hair into a messy ponytail as you recalled everything that happened today.

It's Jungkook. He was the one that I made a promise with ten years ago.
Should I tell him? Should I wait for the right time?
Should I not spend all my time in the bathroom?

Sighing, you grabbed your shirt and pants then opened the door only to reveal Jungkook in shorts, half-naked. You quickly averted your eyes, you could feel your cheeks heating up. The sight of seeing him like that made your eyes widen. He has such a nice body and you never would have thought that an 18-year-old like him would have abs like that.

What am I thinking?
Park Ji Hyun. SNAP OUT OF IT!

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion as he looks at you, slouched with your back facing him, "Ji Hyun, are you okay? It looks like you've just seen a ghost or something."
You bit the bottom part of your lip, you hoped that your cheeks wouldn't look like tomatoes as you faced him, "Where in the hell is your shirt?" you said, slightly covering your eyes with your free hand.
Jungkook suddenly let out a laugh, "What? It's hot in this house, I can barely keep my shirt on," he said with a shrug.

You can hear Jungkook's footsteps come towards you. Before you knew it, he hugged you from behind, leaving you stunned and frozen in place. The feeling of his flesh against your back not only made your cheeks burn, it also made your heart beat faster than ever.

Without even realizing it, you quickly ran away from his grasp, facing him while you did ninja position, "D-don't do that!" you stuttered.
The boy laughed even more at your actions, "Ji Hyun-ah, your face is really red."
Your eyes widened, "Sh-shut up!" you cried, running into the guest room.