PROLOGUE

Celine Hopkins, 22, ran as she struggled while dragging Luke with her. She thought to herself why? Why Troy? Why the man that she loves? Of all the people who could have caused harm to the people in Sydney, why Troy?!

He was the reason why the meteor shower occurred and the reason why her parents died... And now, he's the father of the kid with her right now.

"Mommy... I'm tired." Luke complained.

"Just bear with it honey. This will be over soon." Celine replied and they continued to run away.

"CELINE!!!" She heard him screamed her name. She turned around and saw him, with a dark look on his face and from that moment, she knew that the man in front of her wasn't Troy anymore. It was someone else... It was the 5th Phantom.

"Hand me the future savior of Pluto!" He said.

"And what? You're just gonna make him like you... Cruel and no conscience!" She spat back.

"And do you really think that you can bring him up by yourself?! You don't even have the power to raise him up! So if I were you, I'd give the kid."

She shook her head and then tried to run away from him as fast as she could and as she ran away, she heard his evil laugh. She ran faster until she saw a concrete road at the end of the path. She immediately ran to it and ran again as fast as she could. She had no idea where she would go but then suddenly, one person popped into her mind at that time...

**

Three quick rings came on the doorbell of the apartment of Australia's Supergroup called The Collective that same night.

"Jesus! It's still nighttime for god's sake!" Trent complained as he got the door and opened it and was shocked to see his best friend, Celine on his doorstep, carrying Luke in her arms.

"Celine?" He said and he noticed that she was a bit pale and thin compared to the pictures that she had posted a year ago on Facebook.

"Trent..." She said with a relief. "Good thing that you opened the door..."

"What's happened? You look like someone's chasing you at the moment." He said then his eyes shifted to the kid. Suddenly, she put Luke down and handed him to Trent. "Whoa! Wait! Wait! What the---?!"

"Please take good care of my son..." She said.

"Your son?" He said.

"Yeah. Troy is the father. But right now, things between us are a little bit shaky so... I'm entrusting to you my son... Please Trent, take good care of him. You're the only one I could trust right now..."

"Mom... Please, don't leave me!" Luke pleaded.

"Luke, listen to me... If I don't do this, then we would both die. I don't want you to die. You're the only hope of Pluto and Earth. Now, go to your uncle Trent." Celine said. "Promise me you'll stay strong, okay?" And he nodded as she pulled him in for a hug and kissed him on his forehead.

Then Trent looked at her as she smiled bravely and said, "I'll be back one day, I promise." And then she walked away and he stood there and watched her walked away from him and maybe from his life. He looked at Luke, "Let's get inside." He said and they both went in.

"Trent?!" William said in surprise as he saw Trent and Luke walked in.