Chapter Six

The Collective went home that same day. They were still devastated about the fact that the whole Sony Music building being burnt down.

"Ah... What a day!" Jayden said as he plopped down on the couch after taking a shower and got changed into his house clothes.

"Yeah." Julian said. "How can we do our recordings now?"

"Well, I think Will has some device for recording our music back at his house." Trent said.

"Yeah I do. Just tell me when you guys wanna start so that we can go there. I miss home anyway..." William said.

"How about tomorrow?" Julian said.

"Yeah. Sure thing." He replied then he turned to Zach who was smiling some kind of an idiot on his phone. "Zach, enough with the goofy smile. You look like a retard."

Zach shot his head up, "Correction: A good looking retard." He said and they all laughed. Trent turned to Luke, "Luke, you better sleep early tonight. We will go to Uncle William's house tomorrow and you better be in your proper attire, okay?"

"Okay." Luke replied with a smile on his face and thought to himself that what happened today wasn't bad at all. They had dinner together and then they all slept early to avoid the traffic tomorrow.

**

The next day they were all set for the trip to William's house. When they got there, they were welcomed by the Singe family.

"Aw... Look at this cutie patootie kid!" Chloe, William's sister said as soon as he saw Luke. "What's your name?"

"Luke." He replied.

"Aw... You're so cute!!!" She squirmed and tried to pinch his cheeks but William pulled her away before she could do that. "What are you doing?!" He said. "You can't just pinch anyone's cheeks!"

"Sorry." Chloe said then turned to Luke, "Anyway, did you know that you are cute?"

"And did you know that you are freaking me out right now?" Luke said and the other guys, including William's parents prevented to laugh but they all failed.

"You just got your ass kicked by a fourteen year old." William said while recovering from his laugh.

"What brings you guys here?" William's dad asked.

"Oh... Dad. We're just gonna do our music here for now since the Sony Music building got burned down yesterday." William said. "Is that alright with you?"

"Absolutely!" His dad replied. "As long as you guys create a beautiful music, it's alright."

"I'll make up some sandwiches for you guys." William's mom said.

William, Zach, Trent, Jayden, Julian and Luke went upstairs and then into a room which appeared to be a music room because all of the music instruments are there already. Numerous of instruments, you name it. "Shall we just start off by practicing our songs?" Jayden asked.

"That would be a great start." Trent said as they gathered around in a circle and started rehearsing their songs while Luke just enjoyed watching and listening to them. They first sang 'Surrender' then 'Another Life' and then 'Domino'...

"Well done, guys. Let's take a break." Trent said and they went off to get their bottles of water. He sat down beside Luke. "I'm sorry Trent." Luke said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I got suspended yesterday. I disappointed you. It's my first day there in that school but I got into trouble instantly."

"It's alright Luke but may I ask what happened?"

"Alexander was bullying a student at the cafeteria. I tried my best to ignore him but I just can't knowing that there is someone being oppressed by someone powerful... I just can't stand it. And then..."

"Then what?"

"Then when I tried to stop him, his attention turned to me and he insulted you and your band so I lose my patience and punched him."

"Luke, you know that you and that kid that you punched are way different, right? You have some abilities that a normal human doesn't have.You are a half-Plutonian, remember that. If you don't try to be more cautious then sooner or later, the people around you would find out and they might take you away from me... Away from us."

"Have you told them yet about my powers yet?"

"No. I have no plans in telling them about your powers."

"Thanks."

"No worries. Listen, Luke, if you are having a hard time in controlling your patience, just remember your mom and I. Think about your mom, especially. She would be upset if she knows that you're using your powers to inflict pain on people."

"But what am I supposed to do Trent? If I don't use my powers then they would just continue to oppress me and the other people out there."

"Four words: Kill them with kindness."

After they spent hours of rehearsing, they decided to have lunch there. After their lunch, they had an afternoon tea with William's family. Luke got bored so after he finished his cake and tea, he went out for a walk in the garden.

"Is he your son?" William's mom asked Trent.

"No. He's not my son. He's my nephew." Trent said then he laughed. "I wish he was my son, though." Then all of them laughed. "Celine, his mother and I were best friends. She entrusted him to me due to the fact that she and her husband are having a hard time in their relationship."

"Aw... Poor kid." She said.

"Not really. He receives enough love, attention and care from us." He shot back.

After that they decided to go home. "Trent, I just want to apologize for my mom for being such a nosy parker." William said. "I don't know what came over her to ask and say things like that."

"It's alright. Perks of being a curious person as they say." Trent said. "Let's just forget it, okay?" Then they did the 'Trilliam' hug. They hopped into the car and drove away (A/N: Trent was the one who was driving). They were singing along to the radio when suddenly, a girl crossed the road and that made Trent press the brakes abruptly. William's forehead bumped onto the dashboard.

"Ouch!!!" William winced as he rubbed his forehead.

Trent went out of the car and saw a girl with long brown curly hair and has brown eyes and tanned complexion in front of him. "I'm so sorry miss..." He apologized.

"Are you? Don't you know how to drive?! You almost killed me!" The girl said.

"What is wrong with you?! That's why I am apologizing to you already!"

"Apologize? What if you had killed me on the spot?! Will your apology bring me back to life, huh?!"

"You know what? You are overreacting!"

"I am not overreacting! I am just stating possible outcomes!"

"Hold da fuck up! What is happening here?!" William said when he went out of the car.

"Well, your friend just nearly killed me!" The girl replied.

"Well, I wouldn't have nearly killed you if you didn't cross the road immediately!!!" Trent said. "And I apologized anyway so what the fuck is your problem?!"

"Okay... Miss..." William said.

"I have a name. I'm Chantelle." The girl said.

"Okay... Chantelle, my friend already apologized to you and we both can see that you're still in one piece so..." He said.

"Whatever with a capital 'W'!!!" Chantelle said then she turned to Trent, "And you! YOU ARE A JERK!" Then she started to walk away.

"Chantelle!" Trent called out to her and she turned around.

"What?" she asked, annoyed.

"You're beautiful but it just saddens me that you have a bitter attitude." He said. "Hope we meet again." Then he winked at her and Chantelle just rolled her eyes and walked away.