Chapter Forty

CHAPTER FORTY

"Are you sure about that Tiara?" William asked Tiara and she just nodded wearily.

"I'm not doing it." Luke said firmly and they all stared at him. "I'm not doing it."

"Luke, you have to do it. It's the only way that you can survive." Trent said as he held his hand. "I'm sure your mother would want you to undergo through this as well just to extend your life."

"What do you mean?" he asked confused and Trent's face became pale. "Are you saying that I'm dying?"

"Shit Trent..." William muttered under his breath. Zach ran his hand through his hair and walked back and forth in the room. Trent blinked twice and then nodded.

"But that's why you should agree to this plan." Trent said. "We want you to live because you have the right to live."

"I'm scared Trent..." Luke said as tears started to roll out of his eyes. Trent was nearly in tears but he was trying to hold them back by holding Luke's hand tight. "Don't be scared. I'm here for you." Trent responded. "We are all here by your side no matter what happens."

"He's right." Tiara said. "And that's why I've come here to help you."

"Did the doctor a blood test on him yet?" Trent asked Zach.

"No but he's about to undergo in a blood test in ten minutes." Zach said.

"Aw shit! What?! Why did you agree to it Zach?!"

"Look, that's all I could do at the moment so that they wouldn't suspect anything different about him!"

"We have to leave. Now." Trent declared.

"What? Why?" Julian asked. "Why can't he do the blood test?"

"Have you forgotten that he's a Plutonian?" Jayden said. "If Luke does the blood test, then they will discover that he's not human. His blood is different to us humans, remember?"

Julian did a lopsided grin, "Yeah. Right. So what now? How are we going to escape here? We can't just get out of here without the doctor's clearance." He said and everyone fell silent. Another problem for them: their escape.

The doctor entered the room. "Okay Luke, we're taking some blood sample from you so that we'll know what's wrong with you." He said as he prepared the injection. "Don't worry, this won't hurt that bad."

Just then, Tiara's iris became purple then she put her hand on his arm, "Doctor, I don't think you need to do that." She said and he looked at her. "Luke doesn't need to go through the blood test."

"Luke doesn't need to go through the blood test." The doctor repeated and at that moment, the boys knew that Tiara had hypnotized the doctor.

"You will get out of this room like nothing happened and never come back." She added. The doctor nodded and then he went out of the room. Tiara's eyes went back to normal as she looked at the other guys, "Let's get out of here." She said and the boys helped Luke to get out of the bed and disconnected all the tubes from him.

They went out of his room and went to the reception's desk. "Hi, how may I help you?" The nurse asked and immediately, Tiara used again her hypnotic powers.

"Give me all of Luke Hopkins's records." Tiara commanded the nurse while her eyes gleaming in colour purple. The nurse instantly fell into her spell and nodded and gave the folder which contains Luke's records.

"His name's written on the log book as well." Julian said.

"You shall erase Luke Hopkins's name from the log book and after you've done that, you will not remember anything after this." Tiara continued on with the nurse. She nodded and got the paper white out and crossed of Luke's name from the list using it. When she was done, Tiara, together with Rebecca, The Collective and Luke they left the hospital.

"What are you going to do with that?" Zach asked Tiara.

"Burn it." Tiara said and then she stared at it and soon, fires started shooting out of her eyes towards the folder and it instantly burst into flames. "Let's go." And then they all piled into their own cars. Tiara went with William and Julian while Zach used Julian's car. Trent, Rebecca, and Luke all went into Trent's car.

"Hey, what about me?!" Jayden said.

"You have a car, you doofus!" William said as his car's horn went off at him and then he drove away.

**

Trent carried Luke in his arms as they entered the house and laid him on his bed, tucking him under his sheets. Just then, he rolled over to his right side and crawled to the edge of the bed and vomited blood onto the floor.

"Luke!!! Oh my god!!!" Rebecca said as she rubbed his back gently. "Trent, get everyone up here! Quickly!" Trent didn't waste any second and went downstairs.

"Everyone upstairs, my room, NOW." He said and they all followed him. As soon as they rushed into his room, Zach, Julian, Jayden, William, and Tiara were all shocked to see poor little Luke vomiting blood.

"We have to do something!" Rebecca said worriedly.

"Let him lay on his back." Tiara said. Luke finished vomiting out blood and laid flat on his back. She popped his shirt open. "This will hurt Luke but just bear with it."

"No... NO!" Luke cried.

When the lasers are about to come out of her eyes, Luke kicked her and she fell back down onto the floor.

"Luke!" The boys said as they tried to get hold of Luke. Meanwhile, Rebecca rushed to Tiara's side and helped her to stand up.

"I don't wanna do it!" Luke cried as blood started coming out of his eyes. "I can't fucking do it!"

"Luke, mate, you have to fuckin' do it! It's the only chance that we have!" William said.

"We want you to live Luke because we love you!" Julian said in frustration.

"No!!!" Luke said as he tried to get away from their hold.

"Lads, you know what to do." Trent said and the boys nodded. They all tied him up to the bed.

"Tiara, do it now!" William said.

Tiara stared at Luke intently and instantly, lasers started to come out of her eyes towards Luke's chest while Luke screamed in excruciating pain.

Rebecca couldn't bear to watch it and she just buried her face on Trent's chest while Trent wrapped his arms around her protectively.

"EVERYONE, GET DOWN!!!" Tiara said.

"What?! Why?!" William asked.

"For goodness sakes! Let's just do it Will!" Zach said as he pushed themselves onto the floor.

A white light and a strong gust of wind emitted from the house of The Collective.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did Luke make it?

What do you think happened to Trent, Tiara, Rebecca, Julian, William, Jayden, and Zach after that?

Stay Tuned!

~TCforever22~