Chapter Forty-One

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

"I cannot wait anymore Alcazar! This is taking so long! Are you really going to help me regain my memories or what?!" Lana (Louise) said impatiently.

"Lana..." Alcazar said.

"I thought you're going to help me but I was wrong! You are just using me after all!" She said and then she turned around and tried to leave but Alcazar blocked her way. "Move out of the way Alcazar."

He didn't say anything and just continued to stand there. She sighed and tried to go the other way but he was so quick that he was in front of her just in a flash. "YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Alcazar yelled as he pushed her and she flew off to the other side of the room.

Lana got her mirror and aimed it at him and a blue light came off of it towards him.

"You're not the one who's going to help me." She huffed and then left the injured Alcazar.

**

"I can't take it anymore!!!" Luke yelled in pain. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!" Tiara tried to sustain the eye lasers on him but she, on the other hand, was feeling weak already. There had been no progress ever since she used her powers on him. Her hope is dying when suddenly she saw the tip of the meteor rock poking out of his chest.

A little bit more...Tiara thought to herself and after a few minutes, the meteor rock came out of his chest and exploded. The white light and the strong wind died down. Trent, Zach, Julian, Jayden, William, and Rebecca all stood up to see Luke sitting up on the bed, sweating. They released him and when Tiara had already confirmed that he's okay, she sighed in relief and collapsed on the floor with a smile on her face.

"Tiara!" Luke cried as he rushed to her side.

She smiled at him weakly, "Thank goodness... You're already okay." She said and then she poked his forehead with her forefinger and a warm surge of energy entered Luke's body. "I've transfered my powers to you for I know that you need them more than me."

"What are you saying?"

"Luke, we don't have much time left. You have to defeat your father. You have to kill him in order for Pluto and Earth to be safe."

A tear rolled down from Luke's left eye. "I'm so glad that I met you despite of such a short period of time." Tiara added and then she closed her eyes and from that moment, Luke knew that she was dead. Her body turned into ashes a few seconds later.

Just then, someone crashed into the window. It was the girl again in a red cloak. She lunged onto Luke and pinned him to the wall.

"You shall die!" She yelled and punched him strongly. Zach got the chair nearby and hit her with it but the chair broke. The girl turned to him and held him by his neck and threw him out of the window.

"ZACH!!!" Trent, Jayden, William, and Julian yelled.

"I swear I'll never hit girls but... in this case... I have to." Julian said and charged towards her with his fists closed. He tried to hit her but she still overpowered him that he flew onto the other side of the room when she punched him.

"Jayden, get Luke out of here!" William said and he nodded and helped Luke to get up and out of the room. William, on the other hand, got the lampshade but before he could hit her with it, she already aimed the mirror at him and it emitted a strong blue light that almost burned him.

"Rebecca, get out of here." Trent said.

"No! I am not leaving without you!" Rebecca said.

"Please, Bec. Just do what I tell you to do." He said. She rolled her eyes and removed her bracelet. "What are you doing?" he asked.