Chapter Ten

Luke ran and ran... Scanning every direction with his lovely eyes, listening carefully to every sound around him. He followed the sound of heartbeat that he kept on hearing back to the hotel until he stopped in front of an abandoned warehouse. He tried to open the door but it was locked so he had no choice but to break in. He balled up his fists and punched the door with all his strength and it collapsed. Trent shot his head up and saw his nephew standing at the doorway.

"Luke?!" Trent said in surprise. Luke didn't waste any second and went straight towards Trent and untied him from his seat. Just then, the three guys came up behind him. "Luke, behind you!" Trent directed and when Luke turned around, a metal bat welcomed him on the face but being a Plutonian as he is, the bat bent. Trent took on one of the guys and started punching him. Luke grabbed the one who hit him with a bat and slammed him on the floor and pinned him down there.

"Who asked you to do this?!" Luke asked angrily. "Answer me! Who asked you to do this?!"

"No one!" The guy replied.

"Release him or I'll blow up your head!" Said the third guy and Luke felt the tip of the mouth of the gun touched the back of his head.

"LUKE!!!" Trent shouted and he tackled the guy onto the floor and the next thing that they were doing was that they were trying to get the gun off from each other until... A gunshot was heard. Trent stood there shocked as the guy fell down on the floor with his blood flowing out from the side of his stomach. He turned to Luke and he ran up to him and they hugged each other tight.

**

"Thank goodness! You're okay!" Zach said. "You are both okay!" He hugged Luke and then Trent, whose face was covered with bruises and wounds.

"It's all good Mr. Bell. You can now go. We'll make sure that those two eggheads wouldn't be able to get out of the jail." Mr. Fitzimons, the policeman assured him then he turned to Luke. "Nice saving of your uncle back there, mate! You could be a policeman someday." Then he patted his head and smiled at him thoughtfully.

They said their thanks to him and then they went out of the police station only to find a crowd of journalists, reporters, newscasters outside. Bright cameras flashing, the little voices of the reporters who ask the same kind of question...

"Mr. Bell, any comments about what happened to you? You were gone for half of the day." One reporter said to him.

"I'd refuse to give any comments for now." Trent said then they continued to walk to their white van.

"Will! Do you know who's behind all of these?" Another reporter asked.

"I don't know." William said timidly as he walked faster with the guys. "Get in the car. I'll deal with them." Zach said and they made their way to the car while he stayed there and he turned around, "I know it's been just a day but we had gone through so much today and to be honest, it was really a pretty stressful day. My band mates and I were traumatized by what happened today... It really had a big effect on us, especially to Trent and Luke and we would appreciate if all of you would just leave us alone first. Thank you." He said and then he followed the others back into the car.

**

Chantelle Griffiths came home from her work and she was welcomed by her housemate Joanna. "Hey Chantelle!" Joanna greeted from the lounge room.

"Hey." Chantelle greeted as she plopped herself down beside her. "What are you watching?"

"Modern Family." Joanna replied.

"We are currently interrupting your viewing of Modern Family for the breaking news..."

"Aw c'mon! Are you serious?! Can't that wait until later by ten p.m.?!" Joanna moaned in frustration. Chantelle got up and got herself a bottle of orange juice and then went back to her seat and started to drink it.

"The singer of Australia's supergroup The Collective named Trent Bell was already found after twelve hours since he was abducted from their apartment this 7.45 in the morning." The reporter said and when the camera focused onto Trent, Chantelle spit the orange juice that she was drinking.

"Eww Chantelle! What the hell is wrong with you?! That's just very unlady-like!" Joanna complained.

"It's HIM!!!" Chantelle said.

"What?"

"It's HIM!"

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

Chantelle rolled her eyes, "Remember the guy that almost killed me on the road?" She said and Joanna nodded. "Well, he is that guy that I was talking about."

"What?! Are you serious?! Trent Kenneth Bell of The Collective nearly ran you over?!" Joanna said and Chantelle nodded. "Aw... That's just so cute!!!"

Chantelle gave her an 'Are-you-fuckin'-high?' look. "He nearly ran you over Chantelle! That means he should've apologized. Did he apologize and wink at ya?" Joanna said while nudging her rib and she swatted her elbow, "He did." She replied. "He apologize and winked at me and for some reason, it just pisses me off. HE pisses me off."

Joanna let out a little squirm, "Oh my G! That means, you already have a crush on him!" She exclaimed.

"No! NO WAY IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM WOULD I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM! He's a dickhead!" Chantelle said.

"Whatever with a capital 'W' Cha-cha!"

"Say what?!"

"I said: 'Whatever with a capital W' Cha-cha!"

"Say my nickname once again and you're not gonna make it alive tomorrow."

"Aw... I know you love it, Cha-cha!"

"JOANNA CLAIRE MURPHY!!!"

Joanna laughed out loud and started to run while Chantelle chased after her. When she had caught up with her, she tickled her and then out of nowhere, they had a pillow fight. They had been best friends since high school and were inseparable. They treat each other like sisters and at times like this, they are both thankful that they chose to stick with each other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 votes for the next one! Guys, please do comment. It would mean a lot to me if you all do for it motivates me to write more!!!

~TCforever22~