Chapter Forty-Five: Last Chapter

-After 1 year-

"Surrender..." The boys sang and then they posed right in the middle of the practice room. Rebecca and the other girls clapped for them. "That was great boys! Well done!" Rebecca told them and then they took a break.

"Liked my moves back there?" Trent asked Rebecca teasingly.

"Yeah, you were pretty stiff." Rebecca replied. "Oops... That sounded wrong." Then she wiped Trent's sweat with a white towel.

"So you like me being stiff and hard, aye?" he asked as he encircled her in his arms and she blushed so badly that she hit him with a white towel on his chest. "You made it sound so dirty, Trent!!!" She said and they both laughed.

"Come on Emmarie! Just one kiss!" Julian begged Emmarie.

"Yeah right. NO! I don't kiss forceful guys!" Emmarie huffed. "Really?" He said and then he pulled her closer to him and pushed her against on the wall and kissed her passionately. "Now... Don't you still want to be kissed by a forceful guy?"

"Only if it's not you Julian." Emmarie answered then she pushed his face towards hers and kissed him again.

"There will be babies running around the studio after this." Ara teased.

"Damn... I wonder how can she not get pregnant." Rachel added.

Emmarie pulled away from Julian and said "I heard that!" Then Julian turned her face towards him again and they went back to their heated make-out session.

"What are you thinking?" Trent asked Rebecca.

"I just realized that Luke would be vomiting his guts out with all of these mushy scenes." Rebecca said and Trent looked at his bandmates, they were creating their own universe with their own girlfriends: Katelyn and William snuggled up to each other while listening to music, Ara and Jayden running after each other, Zach and Rachel flirting, and well, of course, Julian and Emmarie having a heated make-out session.

"Yeah." Trent replied, remembering how Luke would be deeply disgusted by these scenes. "If he was here, he probably would've walk out of this room." They laughed slightly.

"I'm so thankful that Luke healed me. I mean I would've died that night if it wasn't for him." Rebecca mentioned. "And also because of him, I was already free from being a meteor freak... And I didn't even get the chance to thank him for it."

"We could go later at the cemetery to visit him." Trent said and they smiled at each other.

Just then pain rippled through Rebecca's stomach and her face went pale as she felt it. "Are you alright?" he asked. Rebecca put her hand on her stomach, "N-No... I think the baby's coming." She said.

"W-What?! Are you fuckin' sure about that?"

And then her water broke. "YES! I'M FUCKIN' SURE!!! CAN'T YOU SEE MY WATER BROKE ALREADY?!" Rebecca replied impatiently in pain. "THE BABY'S COMING!!!" And that caught the attention of everyone.

"What?!" The others all said as they went over to Rebecca.

"I wonder what the baby's gender is." Jayden said.

"WILL YOU FUCKIN' PLEASE CARRY ME AND DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL ALREADY?! MY BABY WANTS TO COME OUT ALREADY!!!!" Rebecca screamed in pain.

Trent carried Rebecca in his arms, "Okay, time to leave this studio and welcome the baby into this world!" He said and they all went out of the studio.

"I'M GONNA BE OFFICIALLY A FATHER!!!' Trent yelled in joy from the outside of the studio. "A FATHER!!!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hahahahaha!!! There you go, the last chapter of Five Men and a Baby (Trent)!

At last! I already finished this story! Phew! That was one heck of a story! I'll never write fantasy again, I swear!

Anyway, I would just like to thank you for putting up with me 'til the end. I love you all! On the other hand, I would be postponing the "Five Men and A Baby" editions until I'm finished with my Julian De Vizio fanfic and it's sequel. YES I WILL MAKE A SEQUEL FOR IT.

Also, please check out my other fanfic called  LIVING WITH JULIAN DE VIZIO.

Thank you once again my lovely readers!

Much love!!! Xx

~TCforever22