Chapter Thirty-Eight

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

Rebecca hurriedly went out of the shop and followed the girl that she saw. "Louise!" Rebecca called out to the girl but the girl didn't turn around.

"LOUISE!!!" She shouted and pulled the girl so that they can be face to face but when she did that, the red cloth that she was carrying fell on the ground together with an old mirror.

"What the hell!?" The girl said in annoyance as she picked her things up. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Rebecca looked at her and confirmed to herself that it IS really her sister, Louise.

"Louise..." Rebecca mumbled.

"What?" The girl asked in confusion.

"Louise! You're alive!!! You're alive!!!" She said and then she hugged her tight.

"Ew! No! Get away from me!" The girl replied as she pushed her away. "What are you talking about?!"

"Louise, it's me! Your sister! Rebecca! Remember me now?" Rebecca said.

"What are you talking about?! You're not my sister! I don't have any sister!"

"LOUISE-!"

"Don't you ever dare call me that! I am Lana, not Louise!"

Tears of sadness started to flow out of Rebecca's blue eyes. She couldn't believe that her sister had completely forgotten all about her and most of all, about her true self.

"You are Louise!" Rebecca said.

"I said I'm not Louise! When and how will I put that into your brain that is the same size as a walnut?!" Lana said angrily.

"You are my sister!" She sobbed. "Please, you have to remember me..."

"I remember everything and you are not a part of all of those memories that I have!" Lana hissed and then she walked away. Rebecca broke into a bucket of tears and as she sobbed, she felt two strong arms wrapped around her.

"What's wrong?" Trent asked.

She turned to him, her cheeks stained with tears and he wiped them off. Rebecca hugged him tight while crying and he hugged her back as well. They went back to her house and she's still crying.

"Hey, it's alright... I got you." Trent said as he rubbed her back to calm her down while they were sitting on the couch. And at that moment, he felt like his heart is being torn into pieces.

"She's the only family that I've got and I don't wanna lose her... I don't wanna lose her..." Rebecca cried as she gave into his arms.

"Care to elaborate what happened?" He asked.

"I saw her and tried to talk to her but she doesn't remember me... Oh Trent... I don't know what to do!"

He tightened his hug on her, "Didn't I promise you that I will always be here for you no matter what?" He said. "Don't worry, we will help her."

"But how? She won't even talk to me because she doesn't remember me!" She cried.

"We will find a way, Rebecca. So, calm yourself down and we'll think of a way to help her, alright?"

She nodded and he wiped her tears away and kissed her on her forehead.

**

"Aaaaahhh! God!!! I swear, my legs feel like being ripped off of me!" Luke complained as he and Paolo sat down on the bench nearby during their breaktime.

Paolo chuckled, "Are you alright? You don't seem like yourself today." He said. "Normally, you wouldn't complain and wouldn't sweat that much."

Luke didn't answer and just continued to look through the open door of the music room nearby. Suddenly, a music wafted from the open door. He stood up and peeked into the door and there he saw a girl.