Chapter Twenty-Seven

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

They went back to the hotel. Katelyn already separated from them because she's already tired while Rebecca and Ara came with them since they're not yet tired.

"Julian is really upset." Rebecca told Trent.

"I know." Trent responded.

"Why did they break up? I mean, they are so cute together and it is clearly stated that they are meant for each other!"

"Hush... Keep your voice down, baby."

"Sorry... I just didn't expect that Julian and Emmarie would break up just like that."

Then they both fell silent.

"I'm gonna find out why did he broke up with her." Trent declared.

"That sounds like a great idea but how would you find it out?" Rebecca asked.

He looked at her then winked, "I've got my ways." He said. She smiled at him, "You know that you just gave me the feels when you did that, right?" She said. Then he pulled her closer to him while laughing.

"Wanna do 'it'?" he asked.

"How about William? He might see us!"

"He won't. Now c'mon... Let's get started." Then he leaned forward and kissed her hungrily on the lips then pushed her down on the bed then started undoing her skinny jeans.

(**Warning!!! It gets dirtier!**)

He planted soft wet kisses on her neck and then started massaging her breasts.

"Trent..." Rebecca moaned.

"Mmm... Rebecca..." Trent moaned back then went back on kissing her rough.

"You make me feel like... I've been locked out of heaven... For too long..." William sang as he entered the room. "Hey Trent--- YO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Trent and Rebecca broke apart from each other, breathless.

"Nothing." They both said.

**

"Don't worry... I'll take good care of you." Jayden said softly as he pulled Ara into his hotel room that he was sharing with Julian and luckily, Julian wasn't in there. He's gone out to breathe some fresh air.

"Wait... Jayden..." Ara said but Jayden cut her off when he pushed her onto her bed and smashed his lips on hers. When he pulled away, he gently collided his forehead against her. "You're the only girl that made me feel like this." He said whilst looking into her eyes and then he removed her glasses and then kissed her again passionately on the lips.

He pulled away, "I..." He said then he kissed her forehead. "LOVE..." Then he kissed her nose. And then, he stopped and looked into her eyes once again. "YOU." Then, slowly but surely, he pressed his body down on her and softly brushed his lips against hers.

"And tell you what... Someday, I'm gonna make you the happiest bride in the world." He said firmly.

She chuckled, "Well, you better do that Mr. Jayden Thomas Sierra." She said as she gave him a peck on the lips. Jayden was about to deepen the kiss when suddenly...

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY DO MY INNOCENT EYES HAVE TO SEE PEOPLE MAKING OUT WHEN I COME INTO ONE OF MY BANDMATES' ROOMS?! JESUS!!!" William complained then walked back out. Jayden and Ara laughed.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION WILL, YOUR EYES ARE NOT THAT INNOCENT ANYMORE! YOU'VE SEEN KATELYN'S BODY!" Jayden yelled and then William walked back to his door and gave him the 'bird'. "Okay. Yup. You too." Then William walked off. Jayden turned to Ara and they both giggled as their foreheads collided gently.