Chapter Twenty

"Okay, so just set up those low platforms in a row so that your uncles can perform freely and happily for their fans." Emmarie directed Luke then she turned around and got the mic stands behind her. When she turned around, she saw that Luke was already finished setting up the platforms.

"Whoa." She said in awe. "You're pretty quick."  Then she handed him the mic stands. "Place them in a row again on the low platforms."

"Alright. Cool." Luke said and she turned around to get the microphones from their boxes and almost dropped them when she saw them in a row on the low platforms. "Jesus! Did you live in a military camp that's why you're so fast? I didn't even feel you move from your place."

Luke just smiled.

"Okay. Now, I want you to put these microphones on each of those mic stands." She said as she gave them to him and then she turned around again and went to the amplifier and plugged it in on the fusebox. When she looked up, she saw Luke sitting down on the platforms, done with what she just asked him to do.

She stood up and then she felt someone tickled her on her waist.

"MILKSHAKES!!!" She screamed and quickly turned around.

"Milkshakes?" Julian asked, a little bit confused then a smiled formed on his lips.

"Julian! You scared me to death!"

"Sorry beautiful."

"Julian, what did I tell you?"

"Never to call you any other names, Emmarie."

"I'm glad that you're listening."

"God. I hate you, lovebirds!" Luke yelled from the platform then walked off.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your tent, vocalizing with the rest of The Collective?" Emmarie asked Julian.

"I wanna see you first, Emmarie." Julian said softly.

"Julian, I have no time for your games." She said.

He chuckled, "Do you want me to leave and go back to where my band mates are?" he said.

"That's what I precisely wanted." She replied.

"Okay. But first, kiss me. On the lips."

"Oh my goodness!!! Zach was right. YOU are such a whore!"

"C'mon! You know you wanted to." Then he pulled her by the waist.

"Jules, let go. I still have some work to do right here." Emmarie hissed as she tried to pull herself away from Julian but he was too strong for her.

"C'mon..."

"Jules!"

Then he smashed his lips on her.

**

"Where's Julian? He said that he'll just go to the toilet for a few minutes." Jayden asked. Just then, Zach came into the tent. He also came from the toilet just back then.

"Zach, where's Julian?" William asked.

"I don't know. I thought he was back?" Zach said.

"He's with Emmarie." Luke said. "They're at the gymnasium right now."

Then they went to the gymnasium and were surprised to see both of them, having a heated make-out session.

"THIS IS RATED PG." Trent said as he covered Luke's eyes.

"Um... Hashtag awkward?" Rebecca said.

William cleared his throat and Julian didn't stop. Emmarie opened her eyes and was shocked to see them behind Julian, watching them. She quickly pulled away and gave Julian an uneasy look. Julian looked behind him and saw Trent, Rebecca, William, Zach and Jayden looking at the two of them.