Chapter Thirteen

"I love you Chantelle." Trent said again gently as their faces were just a few centimetres apart. Their lips were about to meet when suddenly all of the people inside the mall screamed and ran to the exit door like crazy chickens. They both looked at the people curiously, "What's happening?" he asked a guy.

"An alien!!! An alien just landed on our planet and he's gonna kill us all!" The guy replied frantically and then ran out of the door and from a distance, Trent saw Jayden, William, Julian and Luke standing in front of a man wearing a leather jacket, black shirt and pants, gold belt and has tanned skin, brown hair and green eyes. And by the way that he stare at Luke, he knew that he's an enemy and that he should get Chantelle away from here as soon as possible.

"Chantelle, run." Trent said without taking his eyes off of his band mates and his nephew.

"B-But Trent..." Chantelle protested.

"Just GO!" He said.

"But how about you!?" She said. "Didn't you hear what the guy said a while ago?! The alien's gonna try to kill us all!"

"I said GO! I'LL BE FINE CHANTELLE!"

"BUT YOU'LL GET HURT!"

He turned around, "I SAID GO AND I'LL BE FINE! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" He said and he was starting to get annoyed.

"I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU! I LOVE YOU TRENT AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO BE SOME FREAKIN' HERO!" She outburst as tears of fear burst out of her eyes.

"What did you just say?" he asked.

"I SAID I LOVE YOU TRENT! DAMN! GET YOUR EARS CHECK!" She exclaimed while wiping her tears away. He chuckled and then hugged her, "I'll be fine. I promise. Now, I want you to go so that you can be safe. I don't want you to get hurt." He said then he lifted her chin up. "Now, promise me that you'll walk out of that door and wait for me in the car." She nodded, "Okay. I promise." She said and then she walked out of the exit door. Meanwhile, Trent turned to the other direction and saw Jayden, Julian and William teaming up to beat the guy.

The guy punched Julian on the stomach then he grabbed Jayden and threw him onto William and they were both thrown on a mobile stall nearby.

"I'll go with you just don't hurt them!" Luke said.

The guy smirked and then Trent suddenly spoke up, "He is not going anywhere with you!" He said firmly. Luke turned around and was surprised to see him there. "Trent?!" He said in surprise. "What are you doing here?!"

"Ah... You must be the guardian of the future saviour of Pluto." The guy said with an evil smile on his lips.

"Just shut the fuck up and leave or else..." Trent threatened him. "You'll regret it." Then the guy laughed. "You humans are fools. Do you really think that you can beat a Plutonian like me?" He said then with a blink of an eye, he was gone and Trent just suddenly felt a painful sensation on the back of his head.

"Trent!" Luke cried and then he quickly turned to the guy. "Who are you?! What do you want?!"

"I am Alcazar, the first phantom of Pluto and tell you what. I'm ready to destroy this planet with you!" Alcazar said with a smile on his lips.

"Why are you all Plutonians like that?! You kill people just for pleasure!" He said.

"Luke... Or should I say Adas? (A/N: Pronounced as: Ay-das)." Alcazar said.

"Don't call me by that name!" Luke said.

"Even if you flip the Earth the other way around, you still have the Plutonian blood in you and you will still be like us! YOU WERE BORN TO KILL THIS STUPID HUMANS AND CONQUER THE EARTH!"