Chapter Eight

Luke was the first one to wake up the next day and so he decided to cook their breakfast. When he was already mixing the pancake mix in the bowl, he suddenly heard a crash through the back door and curiosity ate him up so he decided to see what it was. Just then, the back door burst open and four guys went in, dressed in black from head to toe. "Thieves! Uncle Trent! Uncle Will! Uncle Julian! Uncle---!" Luke shouted but one of the guys got him and covered his mouth. He tried to let himself free without hurting the guy but he knew that it's impossible if he won't use his strength so he bit the hand of the guy and the guy set him free.

"Uncle Julian! Uncle Zach! Uncle Jayden! Uncle Will! Uncle Trent! There are thieves here!!!" Luke shouted as he ran away from them with his normal speed. Julian got out of the room and saw Luke running towards him followed by four men in black. "Uncle Julian!!!" Luke shouted and Julian ran up to him punched the first guy who was running to chase him.

**

"Good. Tell them I'll pay them back when they had got it." Mr. Caldwell said on the other end of the phone then he hung up. Suddenly, an evil smile plastered across his face as he turned to his son lying on the hospital bed. After Luke had punched Alexander, he fell into commatose and not only that. He discovered that Alexander's organs were severely swollen because of the punch.

Mr. Caldwell held his hand, "Don't worry my son... I'll find out who really that Luke Hopkins is and once I knew all about him, I will remove him from this world." He said. "You're gonna pay for this Luke Hopkins. You and your uncle's boyband."

**

"Luke! Go into each of your uncle's rooms and tell them what's happening here!" Julian said. "QUICK!!!" And Luke ran in a speed of a bullet (literally in a speed of a bullet) and burst into William's room and found him all tied up and gagged up with Zach and Jayden. He set them free, "Where's Uncle Trent?!" he asked, the tone of panic in his voice.

"We don't know!" Jayden said.

"Fuck." Luke muttered. "Uncle Julian needs your help!" Then they all went out of the living room except for Luke who went into Trent's room (which is also his room) and didn't find him there. He opened the closet but still no sign of him. He looked under the bed and still, no Trent Bell found. "Where the fuck are you?! Uncle?! Uncle Trent?!"

He turned the knob of his bathroom door and peeked into the shower but still no sign of Trent Bell. He got annoyed and went out to the living room and the thieves are still there fighting with his uncles. Suddenly, someone grabbed him behind and it was another guy dressed in black again and he carried him but this time, Luke's patience was running out so he elbowed the guy in the face and they both fell down on the floor.

Luke stood up and kicked the guy and then he grabbed him by his shirt and threw him far across the room, not caring about the furniture in the house that broke. Julian saw what he did and he was surprised by what he saw. Luke went towards the guy that he threw far across the room and grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him up and pinned him onto the wall, "Where is my Uncle Trent?! Answer me!" He said but the guy didn't answer. "I'LL ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME! WHERE IS MY UNCLE TRENT?! WHERE DID YOU TAKE HIM!?"

"Up in my ass." The guy replied and smirked. Luke lost his patience and smashed him on the floor, his face first on the floor. At that moment, Julian could see nothing but anger, loneliness and a little bit of fear in his eyes as he stared on the guy. Luke pulled the guy's black mask off then his hair, "WHERE IS MY UNCLE TRENT!? ANSWER ME PROPERLY OR I'LL FUCKIN' BREAK YOUR NECK!" He said and this time, his threat seemed to work because fear filled the guy's face. "I... I don't know! I don't know! I don't know!" The guy replied.

Luke rolled his eyes and threw him across the other wall and his head smashed onto the wall and blood splattered everywhere and this time, Jayden, William, Zach and Julian all saw that just in time after they had beaten the crap out of the other four guys. He looked at them, drenched in the guy's blood then he broke down crying. Julian came to him and hugged him tight.

**

Trent opened his eyes and found himself in a dark room, and he was tied to a chair tightly. He tried to set himself free but it was no use. Just then three guys came in.

"Who are you?! What do you want from me?! Let me out of here!" Trent shouted and then one of the guys punched him while wearing a brass knuckle.

"Here in this room, we are the only ones who are allowed to ask so if I were you, I'd shut the fuck up." One of them said.

"First question... Who is Luke Hopkins?" One of the guys asked.

"And why the hell would I tell you all about my nephew?!" Trent said. The guy electrocuted him, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" Trent screamed in excruciating pain.

**

"The singer of the boyband called The Collective named Trent Bell was abducted from their apartment a few hours ago." The reporter broadcasted. "His nephew, Luke, believed that Bell was abducted when the attack was happening. The police are now doing their best that they can to find Bell."

Mr. Caldwell smirked as he turned down the volume of the t.v. and turned to the window. He thought that everything was falling according to his plan. "Sooner or later, I'm gonna find out who you really are, Luke Hopkins." He muttered then he let out an evil laugh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh no! Where is Trent?!

Can Luke, William, Jayden, Julian and Zach find him?

Will Mr. Caldwell be able to find out Luke's secret?

Must stay tuned to find out! 5 votes and 2 comments for the next one!

~TCforever22~