Chapter Twenty-Five

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Katelyn woke up and found herself in William's arms while they were both lying on bed. She smiled to herself as she watched him sleep peacefully by her side.

A few seconds later, he flinched a little bit and Katelyn immediately closed back her eyes again and pretended that she was sleeping. "Good morning beautiful." William greeted her in a whisper as he brushed off the hair from her face.

"Good morning handsome..." Katelyn greeted back as she opened her eyes, meeting his gaze.

"You're so beautiful that you're tempting me to kiss you right now." He said as he bit his lip and she laughed a little bit. Then he leaned forward, acting like he was trying to kiss her but she giggled and put her finger on his mouth.

"Nah-ah..." She said with a teasing tone in her voice. William removed her finger from his mouth and laid on top of her, holding both of her wrists. "Kiss me." He said.

"No." She replied.

"Kiss me!" He growled but Katelyn shook her head. "Kiss me!"

"No. I don't kiss forceful guys." She countered.

"Come on... We both know that you love it when I become forceful."

They both laughed and then he pressed his body lower on her and she burst into giggles as she said, "No Will! Stop! Don't try and kiss me!" He smirked and then smashed his lips on her. She tried to pull away but then she gave up and gave into the kiss.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She answered then they kissed again. William's hands left her wrists and explored her hips and legs and then he planted soft wet kisses on her neck.

Suddenly, they both heard a knock on the door but they ignored it and continued kissing.

"Uncle Will! Katelyn! Which of the two do you like?" Luke asked from outside their door. "Pancakes or toast?"

William pulled away from Katelyn then faced the door, "Any of them should be fine." He answered and then was about to kiss Katelyn again when Luke suddenly spoke up again.

"You can't have both or else, all of you would get fat!" Luke shot back. "So which one? Pancakes or toast?"

"Jesus Luke! Just cook whichever you want!" He replied grumpily.

"Oh okay. I'm sorry if I disturbed your sexual intercourse with Katelyn." Luke said and William quickly got off of her and then opened the door only to find Luke outside, smiling cockily, his arms crossed.

"I hate your new super power." He told Luke.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. My new super power played up again. I can't control it just yet." Luke said. "Alright. I'll just cook the pancakes." Then he walked off. William looked back at Katelyn and smiled sexily at her as he closed the door and then jumped on the bed.

"Now... Where were we?" he asked, his eyes locked on her.

"I think we're up to this..." Katelyn said as she cupped his face and smashed her lips on his. As they were kissing, he pushed her gently on the bed and then started tugging down her strapless silk nightgown. When he successfully removed her nightgown, Katelyn removed his white singlet, showing off his tattoos.

"Oh damn Will..." She said, entranced by his beautiful body.

**

"Good morning Luke." Zach greeted Luke.

"Morning Uncle Zach." Luke greeted back.

"What have we got right here?" Jayden asked as he went over to the dinning table with Ara.