Chapter Seven

When they got home, the boys didn't stop teasing Trent about Chantelle. They even kept making jokes about the two of them during dinner time.

"Trent, you know that you are a man and she is a woman... And as a grown up man, you have 'needs' and..." Zach said but Trent didn't let him finish.

"Okay... Does this talk make any sense? NO. And please Zach, I've had enough of my sex education during my high school years!" Trent said.

"But Trent, we're just concerned about you." William said.

"Guys, you don't have anything to worry about. And besides, it's not like anything's gonna happen between me and that girl! I like her but she hates me! It's hopeless, mate!" He said.

"Aw... C'mon! There's nothing impossible in love Trent!" Jayden said while wriggling his eyebrows at him. Zach, Julian and William nodded in agreement.

"Jayden's right." Julian said.

"See? Even the hopeless romantic agrees with Jayden." William said and he earned a death glare from Julian but he ignored it.

"Whatever." Trent said as he laughed.

"But Trent you really need to know this." William said.

"Will, enough." He said with a warning tone in his voice.

"But Trent, if you ever take her out on a date, just bring a condom and everything will be fine." William continued and then Trent flicked the mashed potato at him. Julian, Jayden, Zach and Luke all laughed as they watched the two have a food fight.

"Aw bitch! How dare you flick a mashed potato on my handsome face!" William said then he got the bottle of soy sauce and splashed it to Trent but unfortunately, it splattered not only to Trent but also to Julian and Zach and eventually, the five boys had a food fight.

"Jeez... Five grown up men playing with food. How embarrassing." Luke said. "And to think that my uncles are part of it." Then they turned to him with cheeky smiles as they stepped to him closer. "Oh no... This shit's about to get real."

"Sounds like someone wants to join in, aye?" Trent said and Luke ran away while laughing and they all chased after him to the living room. "Uncle Trent! No!!!" Luke shouted while laughing. Trent got him and pinned him on the carpet and started tickling him. "UNCLE TRENT!!!" He laughed out loud and Trent continued to tickle him. And during that moment, Luke realized that he had never been this happy and free before and he thought that he would do anything just to keep them closer to his side.

After that food fight, they all cleaned up the whole dinning room and then Zach and William both did the dishes while the others took a shower in their own bathrooms. Luke wore Trent's old pyjamas and then he already lied on the bed. "Trent, do you really like Chantelle?" Luke asked.

"Well... Kind of." Trent replied shyly. "Why?"

"Nothing. I just hope that you two would end up with each other so that you'll now always be happy."

"Why? Am I not happy right now?"

"Nope." Then he smiled goofily and Trent laughed and ruffled his hair.

"It's getting late. You should probably sleep now. Goodnight Luke." Trent said.

"Goodnight Uncle Trent." Luke said then he turned to his right side and closed his eyes and dozed off. Meanwhile, Trent went out to the living room and lied on the couch for half an hour because he can't sleep. "Can't sleep?" A voice said and when he looked to his left side, he saw William sitting on a beige recliner.

"Yeah..." Trent said and he turned his attention back to the ceiling that he had been staring for half an hour.

"Trent, if you like her just go and get her." William said.

"Will, I didn't say that I like her." He said.

"Don't lie to me. You said that you like her during dinner time." The other one shot back.

Trent sighed. "But she hates me during our first meeting." He said.

"Okay... Let's face it. You guys didn't really meet that good but usually, first meetings don't really end up well. Trent, that's just the first meeting. It's not yet over. There's still a chance that you and her might meet again so don't give up."

"Do you think she has a boyfriend?"

"I don't know! Ask her."

"Maybe I could ask her out to go out tomorrow and talk things over."

"Way to go Trent."

Then Trent suddenly facepalmed himself, "Fuck. I don't even have her number." He said and William laughed at him. "Why the hell are you laughing?! Oi! It's not funny!"

"It IS funny Trent. Would I be laughing if it's not funny?" William said, recovering from his laugh.

"Who knows? You might be on drugs or something and you're freakin' high." Trent shot back.

"That's harsh! I don't do drugs, you know!"

"Yeah right. Goodnight Will." He said then he started to walk back into his room.

"Alright. Night Trent. See ya in the morning. We're still gonna talk about this." William said.

"I'd rather not." Trent shot back with a playful tone in his voice and then went into his room and lied down on the bed with Luke, thinking of nothing but that girl that he met a while ago. Chantelle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 votes and 2 comments for the next one! Hope you guys like this chapter. Anyway, who has seen The Collective perform last night at "All Around The World-XFactor"? Aren't they just perfect? I'm sure that us #Collectors are proud of them right now. I didn't finish watching the whole show though because I felt so sleepy and I don't wanna force myself to stay up late last night but good thing that I have watched them perform again their first single called "Surrender". Oh how I've missed Will do the rap!

Who thinks that Will should do a rap on their next single? **raises my hand** I do. Hehehehe...

Follow me on Twitter: @CReglos