Chapter Forty-Four

• Dedicated to All of my followers here on Wattpad

If you are all wondering where did Luke get his healing powers from... Remember his cousin Tiara? Before she died, she transferred all of her powers to Luke and one of her powers is healing people so there you go.

~TCforever22

_________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

Troy and Luke threw kicks and punches onto each other however, Luke is still losing. His father is still stronger than him. Meanwhile, Jayden and the others already got there and saw the fight between the two of them.

Luke is already badly wounded and his vision was spinning. "If I were you Luke, I'd give up!" Troy said. "YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE THE EARTH!" Then he kicked him on his face. "YOU ARE NOT A HERO SO STOP ACTING LIKE ONE!!!"

Luke laughed a little bit as he stood up, "Why? Do you think you're the hero here?" He said as he spit his blood on his shoes. Troy rolled his eyes and punched him on his jaw.

"LUKE!!!" Trent cried. "YOU CAN DO IT! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! YOU ARE A HERO FOR ALL OF US!!!"

"HE'S A DICKHEAD! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! YOU ARE OUR HERO!!!" William said.

"YOU'LL ALWAYS BE OUR HERO, LUKE!" Julian added.

Luke got onto his feet, Thank you guys...He said in his head. "Troy, have you ever thought about why you wanted to conquer Earth?" he asked Troy. "Because I don't see the point of you conquering this planet if you're going to destroy it anyway."

"SHUT UP!!!" Troy yelled and punched him again. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!???" Luke smirked, "You keep saying that dad. Don't you have anything else to say? My ears are getting tired of that line." He said. "You're like a broken cd... Oh wait, I forgot, YOU ARE BROKEN."

"I'm going to kill you fuckface!" Troy said.

"So be it but I'll make sure that you're gonna die with me as well!!!!" Luke replied and flew towards Troy and grabbed him by his collar. The two of them both circled up in the air, punching, choking, and kicking each other. Troy then put his hands around Luke's neck and that caused for Luke to loose his grip on his collar. He was about to push him down to the sharp fence that surround the area but a blue light hit him and he fell onto the ground. Luke then regained his balance up in the air.

"IF YOU WANT TO KILL LUKE, YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST!!!" Celine shouted as she held her amulet in front of her. Troy laughed, "Do you really think that you can kill me?" He said. "Without that stupid amulet and its power which is we both know that's limited, YOU ARE POWERLESS! Once the power from that amulet runs out, you have no match for me! Do you even realize that?!"

"I know." She replied simply. "And I'm going to use the powers of this amulet to its extent just to protect my son from you!" And then two blinding colours of lights surrounded the whole place, red and blue, fighting each other to see who would win. After a few minutes of battling each other, the red light defeated the blue light and hit Celine right on her chest.

"CELIIIIIIINE!!!!" Trent cried he and the others rushed towards her. Luke saw what happened and flew down to where his mother was.

"Mum! Mum! Stay with me!!!" Luke cried as hot tears flowed out of his eyes. Celine smiled weakly at him, "Luke, protect this planet... Kill Troy. Kill him." She said.

"Mum, please! Don't talk! You need to rest!" He cried.

"Luke, I don't have much time left... Always remember that I love you and I am very proud of you..." She said then she kissed his hand before slowly closing her eyes and lose her grip on his hand.

"Mum... Mum... No... NO!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!" Luke cried.

"I told you, you're not a hero." Troy spoke up. "You can't save everyone. Look at you now, you weren't able to save your mother. Why? Because you are NOT  a hero!"

"Y-You...." Luke said, his voice shaking in anger and the wind started to blow stronger and stronger by any second. He looked up and the colour of his iris changed from icy blue to fierce red. "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS TROY!!!!!" And then he flew towards him and punched him mercilessly, making sure to let him feel the pain with every hit. Luke saw the sharp fence that his father was trying to put him on a while ago and so he flew, dragging his father with him and pushed him down to there with all his force however, he doesn't know that he could die too with that move yet he didn't care. All that matters now is that the death of his father is a sure thing.

"Fuck! NO! NO!" Trent said.

"Why?" Zach said.

"If he continues to push Troy down on that fence, he would be killed as well!!!" Trent responded and then he ran towards where Luke and Troy are about to land to warn Luke about the danger that he was about to face but too late, the sharp end of the fence hit both Luke and Troy. Blood splattered everywhere.

"T-Told you... You're going to die with me as well." Luke said weakly to Troy while smiling weakly.

"LUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Trent screamed on the top of his lungs. 

Luke turned to him and smiled, "Trent, I did it... I saved the Earth." He said. Trent rushed towards him, Y-Yes... You did it... Hold on right there Luke, we will save you." He said. "Stay with me... With us..."

"A-Are y-you proud of me?" he asked Trent, his voice shaking in weakness. Trent nodded hastily while crying, "Yes Luke, I am very proud of you... I AM." He said.

"That's good..."

"Yes it is..."

"Trent, thank you for everything. I will never forget you... Jayden, Will, Zach, Julian, Emmarie, Katelyn, Ara, Rebecca, and even that girl that Uncle Zach is with right now..." Then they laughed a little bit. "I love you all."

Then he looked up in the sky and closed his eyes. And from that moment, everyone knew that Luke was dead. He's gone, forever.