Chapter Thirty-Six

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

"Dude, what happened?" William asked.

"I fell weak... I don't know. I just felt weak." Luke replied.

"Oh my god..." He said.

"Why?" Luke asked.

"Luke, you're bleeding." He said. "Your forehead..."

Luke felt his forehead and felt something wet and when he looked at his hand, he saw blood.

"I'm gonna go and get the first aid kit in the bathroom." Jayden said and then he left.

"Please don't tell Trent about this... Please don't." Luke pleaded to William in tears. "I don't want him to worry, please."

"No Luke! No! Man up! We will tell him, okay?" William said.

"No!"

"Luke, listen to me. He would still find out about it no matter how hard we try to deny it!"

Luke burst into a sob. "Luke, we don't have to keep secrets from each other. We're all in this together now." William said and then he hugged him.

Jayden came and cleaned up his wound and put up a band-aid on it. It was just a scratch so nothing to worry about. Trent arrived and they told him what happened to Luke and instantly, a worried expression was planted on his face.

"I'm okay Uncle Trent." Luke said. "I just feel... Normal. Like isn't it great? I'm a normal kid. I can do whatever I want already!" And then they all looked at him. They knew how much Luke want to become a normal human. And then he carried two of their bags and walked out to the car.

"Now, c'mon! I wanna see you guys rehearse!" Luke said happily as he loaded them at the back of the car.

Zach, William, and Jayden followed him to the car while Julian stayed behind with Trent.

"Does that mean that he's got no powers at all now?" Julian asked.

"Yeah. Seems like it to me." Trent replied. "Isn't it great?"

"I don't know Trent. I'm worried for him. With him being powerless now, the Plutonians can now kill him easily."

And then Trent gazed earnestly at Luke who was laughing as Zach carried him and tickled him on his waist.

**

Ding ding like a bell ring

Throw the towel in

She's one step ahead of anything I bring I mean

I'm not afraid to admit to defeat

She completes me completely

I'm free just to be who I am

So I let my guard down

Just believe in these dreams of reality

The reason I'm breathing

I'm taken so baby just take me down with the love I've been chasing...

And then William looked at his phone where his rap was typed up. The music stopped. "Good job Will!" Ron said through the mic and then William removed his headphones and went out of the recording booth.

"Nice rapping Uncle Will!" Luke said. "Can you teach me how to rap sometime?"

"Yeah. Sure." William said and then he sat beside Trent.