Chapter Fifteen

After that stressful week, everything was back to normal... at least. Trent's arm was already healed. Luke started going to school again and because Alexander is still in the hospital, Jarrod and Kyle weren't in the mood for bullying anyone which is good. Basically, Luke's day just went pretty well.

When dismissal time came, Trent picked him up and he noticed a big smile on his face. "Looks like you're happy today. Care to tell me?" Trent asked.

"Well, I haven't been bullied for today." Luke replied as soon as he put on his seatbelt.

"That's good." He replied with a smile.

"Are you heading to somewhere again?"

"Yeah. WE are heading to your Uncle Will's house. AGAIN. I've got your stuff as well because we're staying there overnight."

Luke smiled and then looked out of the window. "Luke, what do you wanna be when you grow up?" Trent asked him.

"Well... I don't know yet." Luke replied.

"Luke, you gotta have an ambition in your life." He said to him. "Okay... What are the things that you like the most?"

"Uh... Besides from your music, there's nothing else."

And then Trent's smile grew wider as his dimples showed up, "So you wanna be a singer, like me?" he asked with a cheerful tone.

"Maybe just a musician would be enough." Luke said.

**

Trent parked his car inside William's garage and then he and Luke both hopped out and helped each other with their bags.

"The VIP's are here! Finally!" Jayden said as he rolled his eyes. "Hey Luke!" Then a cute smile formed on his lips as he ruffled Luke's hair. "What's up?"

"This is the best day of my life, Uncle Jayden! I've never encountered any bullies at school." He told him.

"That's great!"

"Guys, are we ready?" William asked.

"Is the studio ready?" Trent countered.

"Yeah. It's always ready, you know, like me. 'Cause... YOLO." He said.

"Yuck Will! You sound like a girl." Jayden commented.

"I was meant to sound like a girl on that one, Jaydog." William shot back with a straight face and then they laughed. He clapped his hands, "If we are all ready then let's head inside and into the studio upstairs!"

They went inside then upstairs. "By the way, we have a new mentor. His name's Ronald but he prefers to be called Ron." William informed all of them then he turned to Luke. "And don't worry, he's not a meteor freak." Luke let out a sigh of relief and as they entered the studio, a man around thirty to forty years of age stood up, dressed in a tuxedo. He has a plump body, green eyes, fairly white skin and seems to be a trustworthy man.

"Hello." Ron greeted them. "Australia's Supergroup, The Collective!" Then he shook each of their hands. "I know every single of you because I've watched your performances in the XFactor. I knew that you guys have this drive to be superstars and look at you now!" And they all let out a light laugh.

"By the way, your manager had told me that you guys are going to have a performance this upcoming Friday at Campbelltown show." He added. "Have you been informed about this yet?"

"Well, no. We haven't been informed yet." Zach said.

"Well, there you go. Maybe your manager will call one of you or something to inform you about the show."