Chapter Four

The school bell rang and it was already time for the students to take their recess time. Luke had been receiving death glares from Alexander during their Science class and English class but he just ignored him and turned his attention to the lesson.

He looked around and found a vacant spot and sat there to eat his food when suddenly, he saw Alexander together with his mates Jarrod and Kyle bullying a kid, the same as their age though he was small framed and was wearing those eyeglasses with thick black rims and that made the kid looked more like a nerd.

"I told you I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump on you and spill your drink over you." The poor kid said.

Alexander's jaw tensed then he grabbed the poor kid's collar, "Do you know how much this uniform of mine costs?! This uniform cost a fortune and it is way too expensive than your life!" He yelled at him and then he pushed him onto the ground and was about to punch him when suddenly, someone stopped him. He turned around and saw Luke behind him.

"You again, Mr. Hopkins?" Alexander said.

"Alexander, stop this. Leave him alone." Luke ordered him.

"And who are you to order me around? You may be the nephew of a famous singer from a boyband but to me, you are still nothing but rubbish in a dump site!" He shot back. "And besides, that boyband of your uncle is gay. Their music isn't worth listening to!"

"Don't you ever dare to bring my uncle or his whole band into this or you'll regret it." Luke threatened him.

"Oh really? Wow. That scared me. Should I call my mommy for help now?" He said in a mocking tone then Jarrod and Kyle laughed. Luke took a deep breath. "The Collective are GAY." And with that, Luke lost his patience and punched Alexander right on his stomach and he fell down, cringing in pain.

**

The Collective were rehearsing when suddenly, Trent's phone rang. "Trent, put your phone in silent. We're rehearsing!" Tim scolded him.

"Sorry." Trent said. "It's Luke's school."

"Whatever. Just answer it." Tim said and Trent walked away and answered it. After a couple of minutes, he went back and grabbed his stuff. "Hey! Where are you going?" William asked him.

"To Luke. His school called me." Trent said and then he walked off.

"Wait! We'll go with you too!" Zach, William, Jayden and Julian all said as they stormed off the room, leaving Tim there. "Hey! Boys! Come back here!" Tim ordered them but they already disappeared. The boys hopped into Trent's car and then drove away.

"Goddamn it Trent! Slow down! You don't want to lose your new NSW license, do you?!" William scolded him.

"Will's right, Trent. Slow the fuck down!" Julian said and Trent slowly reduced his speed and when they came to a stop by the red light. He sighed.

"Trent, we know that you are concerned about Luke but we'll get to his school eventually, okay?" Jayden said and Trent nodded. "You're right guys. It's just that his mother entrusted him to me and if anything happens to him, I won't be able to forgive myself." He said.

A few minutes later, they reached the school that Luke goes in to and they hurriedly went into the Principal's office. Luke shot his head up as soon as he saw five figures by the door.

"Mr. Bell, just in time." Mr. Caldwell, the principal said then he turned to William, Jayden, Zach and Julian, "Um... If you guys wouldn't mind, I would just like to speak to Mr. Bell since he is Luke's guardian."

"Why? Do you have anything against us?" Julian asked. "I don't see why you have to make us wait outside. We are also Luke's uncles."

"Jules, let's go." Jayden said.