Chapter Forty-Three

Two chapters left!

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Luke?!" They both said in surprise. Luke smirked as he stepped forward. "Luke... W-why? Why did you change?!" Trent cried.

Luke laughed then he stopped, his expression turning into an angry one. "I just came into a realization that I was born with this powers and I should use them not HIDE them, unlike you always tell me before." He said.

"Luke, stop this! If there is one person who's hurting right now, it's your mother!" Rebecca chimed in. "She came a while ago and was crying because of you! Please, for the sake of your mother, stop this!" He smirked and then lifted her off by her neck.

"Luke! NO! Stop this!!!" Trent pleaded.

"L-Luke... Why? Why are you doing this?" Rebecca asked. "Please, stop this. We love you..." Suddenly, his head started to ache and the words 'we love you' started to echo inside his head and that caused for him to lose his concentration.

"Don't lose your concentration Luke! They are just fooling you! They don't really love you!" Troy told him.

Luke's head continued to ache until he dropped Rebecca to the ground safely. Rebecca rushed back to Trent and they hugged each other.

"Luke! This is your chance! Kill them! NOW!!!" Troy said.

"NO!!!!" Luke shouted as he ran towards him and punched him on his stomach.

"Son of a bitch!" Troy muttered as he spit his own blood to the ground and looked at him intently. Luke then felt that he's body was being controlled again and he was trying to fight it. His father was so strong. He walked towards his father against his will and took the sheath from his hands.

"Kill both of them now." Troy ordered him.

Tears started to flow out of Luke's eyes in desperation.

**

 Alcazar jumped into the window and pounced onto Julian. He punched him again and again until his face was covered in blood. "Y-You again?!" Julian managed to speak. Alcazar smirked and pulled his hair and thrashed him to the wall, his head hitting the wall first. He threw a white cloth on him and said, "Wipe yourself man, you're bleeding." 

Meanwhile, Jayden saw this. "Julian!!!" He called out and tried to walk to him but he was welcomed by a flying knife and it sure stabbed him right on his stomach. In anger, Julian jumped on Alcazar and managed to get his sheath that was made from a meteor rock and stabbed him with it on his chest. Julian stood up while catching his breath and threw the same white cloth to him and said, "Wipe yourself man, you're bleeding." Then he turned to Jayden and helped him stand up. "Guys, let's go!" They left the house full of with the dead bodies of the Plutonians.

**

"Kill them, NOW!" Troy ordered. Luke, on the other hand, was still struggling from releasing himself from his father's control. He dropped the sheath and turned around and decided to punch him but Troy was quick as well and he ran upto him and grabbed him by his neck.

"After all I've done for you, this is what you'll give me in return?!" He said angrily as he threw him off onto the other side of the field and Luke instantly lose his consciousness as he felt the pain invade his bones. Troy turned to Rebecca and Trent.

"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BEAST! YOU KILLED YOUR SON! YOU KILLED LUKE!" Trent said hastily and before he could take a step forward, Troy lifted him off the ground by his neck and then dropped him off onto the ground and kicked him repeatedly. He stopped and stepped on his back,  "AND WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?! A GOD?!" He shouted as he pulled his hair. "YOU HUMANS ARE MORE WORSE THAN ME!"  Then he hit his head onto the ground.

"STOP!!! STOP!!! DON'T KILL HIM!!! PLEASE!!!" Rebecca pleaded and then she accidentally touched him and he instantly felt a surge of pain going through his skin. He winced in pain and in anger, he tried to choke her.

"P-Please... Stop this..." She said while gasping for air. He smirked and pulled his other knife and stabbed her right onto her stomach. In return, she screamed in pain as blood started to flow out of her mouth and from the part where she got stabbed.

"REBECCA!!!" Trent shouted.

Troy pulled his sword away and Rebecca collapsed onto the ground. Trent, despite of being injured, still went to Rebecca's side and cradled her almost dead body in his arms. "Rebecca, wake up! Stay with me, please!!! Please! Don't leave me!" He cried.

Just then, Troy let out an evil laugh, "Now, prepare to meet your demise!" He said and he was about to stab Trent with his sword when suddenly, a strong gust of wind took him off from where he was standing and he was welcomed by quick punches in the face. Trent then came into realization who his saviour was and it was no other than Luke.

"Luke?" He said, his voice shaking. Luke turned to him and smiled and hugged both of them. Luke stared at Rebecca's condition, "The baby's okay, don't worry. Troy didn't get the baby." He said then he placed his hand on Rebecca's wound and a white light came off of it. As soon as he was finished healing her wounds, she woke up.

"Thank goodness! You're alive." Trent cried in relief as he hugged her.

"AFTER ALL WHAT I'VE DONE FOR YOU, THIS IS HOW YOU'RE GOING TO REPAY ME?!?!?!" Troy said angrily. Luke stood up and turned to him, his eyes blazing with anger, "YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR ME! YOU JUST USED ME!" He shot back. "YOU USED ME TO MAKE YOUR PLANET SUFFER AND NOW YOU WANT TO DESTROY THIS PLANET! But guess what? I AM NOT LETTING YOU DO THAT." And then he was completely covered in blue light as he walked towards him meaning his energy level was raised.

"Really? Ha! Let's see if you can still do that when you're dead!" Troy said mockingly.

Luke smirked, "Then I'll make sure you're going to hell with me." He said. "BRING IT ON!"

And as their forces collided, Luke only kept one thing in his mind: He's going to protect this planet and its inhabitants in it.