Chapter 3

"So let me get this straight, you had a death dream about me " she said trying to make sure she got all the facts right.

"Yeah." Stiles said looking down.

She still sensed something else happened, "No there's something else you're not telling me." she said

"Ok on my way to school this morning I was so tired because after the dream i got no sleep. So i drifted off and almost hit a car."

Malia felt her heart drop to her stomach . Knowing that he could've been gone forever would've ruined  her. "So because you had that nightmare of me and couldn't sleep, you almost died." Malia said feeling responsible. 

"It wasn't your fault Mal. I mean Malia." The reason he corrected himself was because he hasn't called her Mal since they were dating. In total honesty this they've talked since the break-up. 

"Are you two ready?" Scott asked.

"Uh. Yeah." Malia said wiping the tears that had just fallen. 

"Mal where you?" Scott didn't get the chance to finish his question because Malia quickly responded with, "No. Lets's just go please." She said grabbing her coat while heading out.

"What was that about?" Scott asked Stiles.

"Nothing." Stiles said as he grabbed his keys. 

He walked out towards the jeep.

"Ok. Allison and I will go in Alli's car. Kira and Scott will go together and Stiles do you mind going with Malia and Isaac?" Lydia asked.

"Why not?" Stiles said not looking forward to the journey ahead.

Everyone got in the cars and started driving. It was total silence in the jeep. Malia was in the passenger seat mainly because she hated feeling like a child in the back.

 "So Malia aren't you taking your drivers test next week." Isaac said breaking the silence.

"Uh, yeah." Malia said.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?" Stiles asked looking at her and the road. 

"Because I didn't think it was relevant." Malia said honestly.

"Are you kidding this huge!" Stiles exclaimed. Then it him, she didn't tell him because it was irrelevant. She didn't tell him because they weren't talking. They got there after Lydia and Allison and before Scott and Kira.

"We've been waiting forever for you guys. Where is Scott and Kira?" The two girls asked.

"How should I know?" Stiles replied.

Before they knew it a silver Hyundai pulled up. "Sorry we're late. Car troubles." Scott said trying to explain themselves.

"Let's just go." 

They all walked into the movie theater. Malia went to the bathroom to wash her hands. She looked up into the mirror and saw a lady.

"Well hello darling so great to see you ." The unknown woman said.

"Who the hell are you?" Malia said a little creeped out.

"Wow i'm offended. You don't recognize the woman who gave birth to you." She said in a devilish tone.

It all cam dear to Malia, "You're the desert wolf."