Chapter 14

1 week later
It's been a week and no one was handling this well. Especially Scott. He couldn't help but blame himself.

Then there was Derek who felt like he could've done more.

Kira blames herself for putting them in that predicament. She kept thinking to herself that she should've been the one in the coffin Allison laid in.

Ever since Malia became human her emotions were just like the others. She grieved and mourned. She felt guilty and most of all she felt weak.

Lydia kept silent. The pack didn't know what it was. They to themselves if whether or not it was her way of grieving and even if it was it was no way to do it.

It was a couple days till her funeral and no one in their right mind ever thought they would be burying one of their own.

Malia just got out of the hospital. She was still sore but she healed after surgery. Stiles of course never left her side. She is now living with Stiles full time. Her father moved to Oregon for work and Malia did not want to move. So her dad gave guardianship to Sheriff Stilinski. She agreed to visit her dad every other weekend.

"Easy Mal the doctor said to take it easy for a couple days." Stiles said cautiously.

"Stiles it's just potato chips not drugs." Malia said sarcastically.

Stiles grabbed the chips from her and replaced it with kale chips.

"What the hell is this?" Malia said slightly annoyed.

"It's kale chips a healthy substitute for those potato chips." Stiles said munching on the chips he banned from Malia.

"If you're not eating it why should I?" Malia ask.

"Because I didn't get shot, I did get possessed at a sad point in my life but never shot." Stiles said eating.

"Ugh!" Malia groaned.
-
Scott decided to go see Lydia at her house.

"Hey Lyds" Scott said entering her room.

She was laying on her bed with a red nose and puffy eyes.

He walked in slowly an sat on her bed, "Hey Lyds you up?" Scott asked knowing she was.

She sniffled her stuffy nose.

"I miss her too." Scott said knowing Lydia's feeling.

"Do you think she's watching over us right now?" Lydia asked.

"I know she is."