Chapter 20

"So you left to use the bathroom." Stiles said retracing her steps.

"Yeah, then when I turned around this corner there she was." Malia said in the same spot she was days ago.

"Ok. So where was she?" Stiles asked.

Malia walked over to the spot where she saw Allison.

"Ok then she ran out as soon as she saw you?" He asked confirming her story.

"Yes. But Stiles I don't see how this helps anything." Malia said finding this whole process pointless.

"It helps because there are video cameras around here. So we can see her and have evidence." Stiles said smirking.

Malia smiled, "Have I ever told you that you're a genius?"

"Actually no." Stiles said preparing for her to say it.

"Well if you think i'm gonna start saying it now, you're wrong Stilinski." She said still smiling.

"Is this because of the toothbrush thing?" He asked. "Because I only have the picture on my phone. And backed up on my computer." Stiles said.

"What there's a picture?!" Malia asked in shock.

"Probably shouldn't have told you that." He said now regretting it.

"Ok well two can play this game." She said smirking at him.

They headed to the front office. They had to get into the principals office to get to the video footage. Frankly it's a miracle they even got into the school at night. But if they could break into a school they can break into an office.

"I could break the door." Malia said not realizing that if caught she would have to pay for the door.

"No. How about we look in these drawers and try to find keys? Surly someone left their keys here." Stiles said.

They started invading other people's drawers. 3 desks later Stiles found and chain of keys.

"Found them." He said to Malia.

They both met at the principals door. Stiles tried 2 keys before finding the right one. They walked in and Stiles sat in the Mr. Simpson's chair. Malia stood behind him watching as he broke into the school server.

"How do you know all of this?" Malia asked a little surprised.

"My dad is the Sheriff, I know everything." Stiles said.

Now even a minute later they were looking at his desktop wallpaper.

Stiles found the video file. He traced the date back and they looked through all the footage. Just as they were about to give up Malia saw something.

"Wait, rewind that." Malia said.

Stiles did as told.

"Pause." Malia said at a certain moment. "Ok can you zoom in?" She asked.

"Uh yeah." He said zooming in to where Malia's finger was pointing.

"Tell me those don't look like yellow eyes." Malia said pointing at the two glowing eyes on the screen.

"A werewolf's eyes are only yellow when you are just turned." Stiles said connecting all the dots.

"So either there's a new wolf in town or we found Allison."