Chapter 27

Kira felt the electricity. She ran to pushed Malia and Stiles out of the way. She looked up as the wire whipped down toward her.

"Kira!" Scott yelled going after her.

Lydia stopped him from going near the electricity knowing he could get hurt or worse die.

Kira grabbed the wire and covered the spark as the rain hit her. She opened her eyes which were now orange.

Scott looked at her as she absorbed all of that electricity that could kill anyone.

Kira finally let go due to the fact there was no electricity left. Everything within a 10 mile radius was blacked out. She fell to her knees.

Scott ran to catch her before she fell. "Are you ok?" Scott asked scared out of his mind.

Kira gave a weak nod.

Malia was with Stiles.

"Why didn't you move?" Stiles asked moving hair out of her face and cupping her cheek.

"I rather it be me than you." Malia said looking into his brown eyes.

Stiles moved his hands down to her waist before kissing her lips passionately.

Malia wrapped her arms around the back of his neck as he pulled her closer to him.

Lydia cleared her throat to let them know she was still here.

Malia pulled away and turned her head to Lydia.

Lydia waved to them with a fake smile.

Scott helped Kira up and they all walked back into the hospital.

They ran into Melissa on their way to Malia's room.

"There you are." Melissa said in relief.

"Yeah we went for a walk." Stiles said with his arm around Malia.

"Well there is a lamp in your room. They're trying to turn the backup generator on." Melissa said informing them.

They nodded.

"Scott can I talk to you?" Melissa asked in a way where it wasn't even a question.

"Uh yeah." Scott said.

Lydia grabbed Kira from Scott and held her as they walked to Malia's room.

"That cord that fell wasn't disconnected accidentally." Melissa said talking to Scott in a private room.

"So you're saying someone disconnected on purpose." Scott said in shock.

"That's exactly what I'm saying and where there is smoke there's fire." Melissa said to her alpha son.

"Who do you know that would do something like this?" Melissa asked with her arms folded.

"I do have someone in mind." He said softly. "I'm sorry I have to go." Scott said giving her a chasted kiss on the cheek. He ran back to the others.

Everyone looked at him as he stood in the doorway.

"Someone planned this." Scott blurted out.