Chapter 5

The two girls next to her covered their ears hoping it would block out the scream. It all of a sudden came to a stop.

"We need to drive faster." Lydia said knowing what was to come. She stepped on the gas and zoomed to the army base.

The desert wolf had her claws pressed into Malia's throat. She used her other hand to rip off the tape on Stiles' mouth.

"Since I'm a nice person I'd thought I would let you say your final words to her." The Desert Wolf said with an evil grin.

Stiles couldn't handle it, "please just let her go!" He screamed.

"Really? No, I love you forever or I'll miss you with all my heart?" The Desert Wolf asked with disappointment in her tone.

Finally the three girls pulled up at the base to find the jeep and no one near it.

"I guess you'll have to live with it." She shrugged before tearing into Malia's throat.

Malia fell to the floor and so did Stiles' heart.

Scott and Isaac finally had enough and turned into werewolf form. Scott broke through and started to attack the Desert Wolf viciously. Isaac was torn on weather he should run to Malia's aid or help kill the thing that killed Malia. He saw that the first choice was taken by Stiles.

"Malia!" Stiles said crying falling to his knees to hold Malia in his arms.

The girls busted in. Kira and Allison helped Scott and Isaac defeat the lady who killed one of their own. Believe it or not this lady was not easy to kill.
Lydia ran to where Stiles and Malia were. Tears were already forming in her eyes but Stiles' tears were falling.

He looked at her now dying body,"Hey,Hey Mal. Stay with me. Listen to the sound of my voice do anything you have to, to stay alive." He said as tears fell on her body. He held her closer to him. "Please don't leave me. I need you. I love you." He said intertwining his fingers with hers.

Malia looked at him smiling weakly, "I-i love you too." She said as her finally breathe left her body.