Chapter 18

They got to Scott's house. Liam and Stiles pulled Isaac out if the jeep. Liam mostly did all the heavy lifting due to the fact that Stiles had no upper body strength. Malia followed the boy's in the house. They layed Isaac on the couch.

"So do you guys think Isaac was really telling the truth?" Liam asked curiously.

"You too Liam?" Scott asked shocked. "Allison is dead. I saw her die right in front of me. You all saw her get buried." Scott said giving valid points on why that is crazy.

Malia and Stiles kept exchanging glances as the subject of a resurrected Allison was being spoken of.

Finally Malia spoke up, "I actually believe Isaac."

"Really Mal?" Scott said now irritated.

"I saw her in the halls at school. At first maybe i was hallucinating her. But if I'm not the only who saw it then i know im not crazy." Malia said defending herself.

"Right so we should believe Isaac who is drunk and you. Someone who just lost their powers. It is likely hallucination and Isaac's excuse is alcoholism." Scott said.

"Scott I get you don't want to believe she's back after everything you had to deal with but it may be true." Malia said.

Everyone was silent. After the awkwardness passed they agreed not to talk about it. At about 11 at night Malia and Stiles finally left. They got home and Malia hopped in the shower. Stiles was brushing his teeth already dressed for bed. Malia came out in just her towel. Stiles couldn't peel his eyes away from her. She dropped the towel leaving her completely naked. She turned her head go Stiles and smirked. She put on one of his shirts and sleeping shorts. They got into bed. Stiles fell asleep after 10 minutes and that left Malia there to ponder.

"Stiles." She whispered.

"Mmmm..." Stiles groaned in a tired manner.

"Do you believe me?" She asked looking at him while he slept.

"Mhm." He agreed.

"No like really." Malia said seriously.

Stiles got up and wiped his sleepy eyes. "I think something is wrong but we just don't know what." Stiles said.

"Well I'm gonna find out."