Chapter 12

Scott rushed into the office with Kira in his arms. He saw Malia with Stiles in the operating room.

"Why the hell isn't she healing?" Stiles getting more and worried by the second.

"It seems to look like when Theo bought Malia back he-" Deatin was interrupted by Isaac.

"Sorry to interrupt but Kira looks a lot more worse than Malia." Isaac said looking at Scott who was holding an almost dead Kira in his arms.

"Oh god. Get her on the table in the next room. Isaac get new, sterile tools." Deaton said rushing into the next room suddenly forgetting Malia completely.

"Deaton finish your god damn sentence!" Stiles said following him into the next room.

Scott laid her on the table.

Kira kept coughing up blood. Her face was full of sweat and Scott swore he could see the life leave her for a second.

Deaton looked at her then Scott, "I can't help her."

"What the hell do you mean you can't help her?" Scott asked worried.

"Her kitsune side isn't hurt, she is. You need to go to an actual hospital. Stiles you also need to take Malia to the hospital..." Deaton told them both.

"Why do I need to take Malia? She can't heal. Isnt that a supernatural problem?" Stiles asked.

"Well its seems to appear she is no longer supernatural."