Chapter 4

"Ah now that's better." She said

"What are you doing here?" Malia asked preparing for the worst.

"I came here for what's mine." She said showing her dull blue eyes. "I came here for my power."

Malia turned and started attacking her with all she had, but she didn't know why she even tried. With one push Malia went flying. Malia arched her back due to the pain she endured. But she got up and persevered through it to continue and fight. Malia felt a deep cut to her side and a kick in the gut didn't help.

The movie was starting, "Where's Malia?" Stiles asked a little concerned.

"I don't know, I'll check." Kira said

But 2 seconds later Lydia said, "Malia's going to die."

The whole pack got out of their seats and ran to save her. Kira was in there with what looked like blood, "she's gone."  Stiles couldn't handle the thought that she could be dead.

"Stiles relax we're going to find her." Scott said trying to stop the panic attack that was underway.

"We're not gonna help her by staying here." Isaac spoke up with worry in his tone. He started running towards the cars along with everyone else. Scott, Isaac, and Stiles got in the jeep while all the girls got in Alli's car, leaving Kira's car behind to pick up later.

"Can you catch her scent?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Yeah but I need something to catch it." Scott said.

"Ok we'll head to her house." Stile said speeding up.

"No time we need to find he now." Isaac said taking off his shirt and giving it to Scott. "Her scent is still fresh. She wore it when she came over last night." Isaac said now shirtless.

Scott started to sniffing and could catch Malia's scent.

It bothered Stiles to know that Malia was with Isaac last night but he couldn't let that stop him from the task at hand, saving Malia.

"Got it." Scott said.

Her scent lead them to an abandoned army base.

"Can I get my shirt back? It's cold." Isaac asked shivering.

"Oh right. Here."  Scott said throwing it to him.

Isaac caught it and put it on. They slowly walked in trying to keep quiet. But that was no use.

"Perfect just in time for the show." The Desert Wolf said noticing their existence.

No use in hiding anymore. The three boys slowly revealed themselves.

"Come on. Don't be shy." The dangerous lady said. "So who here is Stiles?"  She asked nonchalantly.

No one talked.

"Ok one more time, which one of you is Stiles?" She asked holding a gun to Malia's head.

Stiles stepped forward.

"So from what I understand you broke my little girl's heart." She said a little mischievous.

Stiles looked into a scared Malia's eyes. He had never seen her like this, this vulnerable.

"I applaud you." The Desert Wolf said clapping at Stiles

"What are you going to do to her?" Stiles asked looking into the soulless woman.

"Well, I'm going to take my power back and then kill her." She said relaxed.

Stiles tensed up at the word 'kill'.

"And you three are going to watch." She said. She shot Isaac and Scott in the foot and knocked Stiles out. She tied all three up like Malia. Except Malia wasn't with them. She was standing in front of her, 'mother' with claws on her throat. "Ah you're awake." She said.

Malia had tape over her mouth and wouldn't stop screaming. The lady finally ripped it off with her claws still pressed into Malia's throat.

"Any last words to say?" The Desert Wolf said trying to be sympathetic in her own way.

Malia looked right into Stiles' eyes as Lydia stomped on her brakes and let out a roaring, "MALIA!"