Chapter 8

They arrived at an old abandoned electrical warehouse. It was the same warehouse Kira was held when she was taken by that crazy dude who blew up kids.

"Why are we here?" Stiles asked suspiciously.

"Stiles, shut up and follow." Theo said annoyed. Theo grabbed Malia carrying her into the warehouse.

Scott and Lydia pulled up and began running to catch up with them.

"Hold her." Theo ordered, handing Malia's body over to who struggled a little due to the fact his fragile bones.  Theo pushed the cabinet that was guarding a hole in the ground. He jumped down landing smoothly. "Here give her to me." Theo requested.

"And how might you suggest I do that dumbass?" Stiles asked bluntly.

"Here I have an idea." Scott said taking Malia from Stiles' arms. He jumped down landing on two feet with Malia safely in his arms.

Stiles helped Lydia before going down himself.

Theo walked, guiding the group through the tunnels.

Scott recognized the tunnels from the time they saved Liam and Hayden. He didn't see the couple today but he gets it, if Kira were dying slowly he wouldn't be at school.

They ended up in a lair. It must've been the dread doctors.

"Why are we here?" Lydia asked creeped out.

"You and Stiles are so alike. You both don't know how to be quiet and let me work." Theo said agitated. "Put her on here." Theo instructed Scott.

Scott set her down on the dentist like chair.

Theo picked up a needle and started to bring it near Malia's head.

"Woah, woah, woah, what the hell are you doing? You are not putting that in her head." Stiles said with a strict and serious tone.

"Do you want her alive?" Theo asked Stiles. "Well let me do it my way." He said continuing to go near her neck. The moment had arrived. He finally pushed the Mercury in her neck.

Stiles played around with his fingers like he always does when he is scared or nervous.

Lydia saw and grabbed his hand to stop him. She gave him a reassuring nod.

They finally stopped and pulled the needle out laying it back on the table.

Malia laid still while Stiles rushed to her side taking her hand in his.

"Why isn't she up?" Stiles asked anxiously.

"Give it a minute." Theo smirked.

But it didn't take a minute. 3 seconds later Malia's eyes popped opened as she shot up gasping for air.

Stiles was right by her side, "hey beautiful." He said happy that she was alive again.

"Where am I?" Malia asked with a confused look on her face. She looked at Stiles' hand in hers.

"Mal, are you ok?" Scott asked concerned.

"I think so." She said unsure.

"Now that I've held  up my end. It's your turn." Theo said with an evil grin.

"Yeah, about that-" before he could finish a figure appeared.

"Sorry to barge in I don't think we've officially met. I'm Derek."