Chapter 13

"Wh-what the hell do you mean she isn't supernatural anymore?" Stiles asked in shock and worry.

"Like I said before Scott came, when Theo brought Malia back from death he seemed to have took her power." Deaton said .

"Uh, Stiles?" Malia called out from the other room.

Stiles ran to her, "yeah, hey you ok." He asked concerned amd worried.

"Im not healing." She said holding up her bloody hand

"A-ah thats not good." Stiles said getting squeamish.

"You think." Malia said sarcastically

Stiles picked her up and took her to his jeep and drove her to the hospital. He pulled up and took her into the ER. "Hey! Help!" Stiles yelled out.

One of the nurses took her onto a gurnie and rushed her in to the Operating Room quickly. Stiles kept pacing back and forth while Scott sat with his head in his hands analyzing everything that unfolded in front of him today.

Stiles sat next to him, "its not your fault. You obeyed her wishes thats all you could do." Stiles said trying to comfort him.

"No I could've, I could've saved her. I could've saved her life and she would be here, alive." Scott said with tears in his eyes.

"Scott, Kira is alive. Allison told you to save her. You can't blame yourself for what she wanted." Stiles said

A doctor came out and both boys stood up. "Biles? Stiles." The doctor said mispronouncing his name. "Malia is in the ICU the bullet knicked the spleen, but we were able to take the bullet out safely and she will be making a nice recovery." The doctor said before going back into the OR.

Stiles let out a sigh of relief. Scott sat back down bouncing his leg up and down in nervousness.

-

Deaton and Isaac began to pack up the office before the door slammed open. Chris had Allison in his arms and Derek held Lydia.

Deaton had them both lay the girls down on seperate tables. "Ok Isaac I will treat Allison you take Lydia and help her."

Isaac nodded and got nervous before helping Lydia. He has never helped an actual human by himself. Only the dog that he healed. Isaac picked her hand up and took away the pain. Then he used everything Deaton taught him and used it to help Lydia.

Deaton cleaned the blood off of her neck before realizimg there was nothing left to do. He pulled a sheet over her body giving the hint that Allison was gone for good.