Chapter 19

Stiles woke to see Malia writing all over his board.

"Mal? Did you get any sleep?" Stiles asked worried.

"No and I don't need sleep. Sleep is for the weak." Malia said before continuing to write.

"Well im not offended." Stiles replied from Malia's last comment.

"I'm sorry. I just haven't adapted to the filter you said I should use." Malia said truthfully.

"Hey. It's me you're talking to. I know you don't me to be rude or arrogant, it's just how you were brought up." Stiles said getting out of bed.

He walked over to Malia and saw what she was doing. "Are you trying to figure out how Allison could possibly be alive?" Stiles asked.

"Obviously." Malia said.

"Well while you continue that I will make us some coffee." Stiles said. He gave Malia a kiss on the cheek before going to make them coffee.

Malia got up to brush her teeth.

When Stiles came back he found Malia sleeping with the toothbrush in her mouth. He chuckled a bit before putting all his strength into picking her up. He struggled but he got her on the bed. He covered her with the blanket and took the toothbrush out. He sat down where Malia was sitting and started to see where Malia was going with this.

COUPLE HOURS LATER:
Malia got up from her nap.

"Hey sleeping beauty." Stiles said turning his head to her.

"How long was I sleeping?" Malia asked.

"About 4 hours." Stiles said. "This is a pretty interesting theory you got here."

"Really?" Malia asked in a bit of a shock.

"Yeah, I especially like the part where Allison could be a zombie." Stiles said laughing a bit.

"This is not funny. Allison could be alive." Malia said with a serious face.

"Ok well we should go to the places you and Isaac saw her." Stiles suggested.

"Ok. Well I have to finish brushing my teeth." Malia said getting off the bed.

"Don't fall asleep this time." Stiles said laughing.

"Very funny Stilinski." Malia said.

She went into the bathroom and got ready. They went downstairs and hopped into the jeep. First stop the school.