Chapter 7

Thank you all for the support!💕

"What the hell are you doing here?" Stiles asked with a rush of anger running through his veins.

"Just trying to help." Theo said getting closer to the pack.

"You said you could save her." Scott said repeating his words.

"Yes. I can." He said just a couple of feet away from Malia.

"Well do it!" Lydia yelled out of frustration.

"Hold it right there antsy pants. There is one condition." Theo said

"Of course there is." Stiles said annoyed.

"If I bring her back I want Scott's power." He requested with no hesitation.

"Nope. No fucking way!" Stiles exclaimed refusing to give in. "Over my dead body." He went on.

"No, actually over Malia's dead body." Theo said doing his best to get under Stiles' skin.

It worked Stiles grabbed Theo throwing him into the cabinets then violently throwing him to their floor. He punched Theo until his hand went numb. Theo smirked as though the pain didn't phase him.

"Killing me won't bring her back." Theo said as blood ran down his face due to the punches.

Before Stiles can throw another punch something clenches his wrist. It was Scott.

"If he can bring back Malia it's worth it." Scott said letting go of his wrist.

"No it's not! We can find another way!" He yelled regretting that he said saying Malia wasn't worth it because if he was being honest he would go to the ends of he earth to save her, to bring her back to life. He would do anything to have one more kiss, one more time to tell her he loves her, one more time to hear the sweet words 'I love you.' come out of her mouth.

"Stiles he is our only option right now." Scott said facing the truth.

Theo spit blood out of his mouth and gave an evil laugh, "he's right and you know it." Theo said standing up.

Stiles looked at Scott who nodded his head letting him know it was ok. Stiles finally gave in, "ok." He said looking at Theo.

Theo picked Malia up and carried her.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" Stiles said confused and concerned.

"You don't really think I am going to bring her back to life here." Theo said sounding disgusted.

"Why not?" Lydia asked

"I'm going to bring her back under my conditions." Theo stated before walking to his truck.

"I'm going with you." Stiles declared.

"Fine." Theo agreed trying to avoid the argument.

"Lydia and I will follow." Scott said.

Stiles got in the back of the truck holding Malia as she laid on his lap with her eyes closed. Her body pale. Stiles closed his eyes shut as a tear fell down his cheek.

"Scott are you sure about this?" Lydia asked concerned.

"Don't worry I have a plan." Scott said dialing a number.