Chapter 49

"Who would want to take Malia?" Kira spoke up asking the question that was everyone's mind.

"I have absolutely no idea. Her mother is dead, Peter is in Eichen, and he dad is away. She's been with me this whole time." Stiles said.

"You don't think she ran off?" Scott questioned.

"No, of course not. She would never leave without me." Stiles said flashing back to the night in his jeep when she said those words.

All he wanted was to get her back and hold her and kiss her.

"I-I should've known that, that wasn't her earlier. Maybe we could've gotten her back sooner." Stiles said guilt ridden.

"You couldn't have known that Stiles." Scott said cheering his best friend up.

"Wait but if that isn't Malia who is she? She could be a lead to the real Malia." Lydia said making a bold suggestion.

"Lydia that is genius! I can call her and tell her to come here and from there we'll ambush her and convince her to tell us what happened to Malia." Stiles said orchestrating a plan.

He called 'Malia' and told her that there was a pack meeting going on and she should get here. At first she tried to make excuses on why she couldn't come but she eventually caved in and agreed to meet them at the loft.

She slid the door open and walked in. Everything seemed normal, almost too normal. She walked in with a confused look. "Hey guys." She said strangely.

"HEY!" Everyone said in unison.

Now that really set her weird meter off. Were they onto her? Was her cover blown? And sure enough Scott swiftly came from behind her and grabbed her forcefully. 'Crap!' she thought to herself. The jig was up.

"We know you're not Malia." Scott said as he moved her to any empty chair where her hands would be binded.

"What do you mean? Guys what are you doing? Is this some joke?" She said still trying to make it seem like she was Malia.

"Ugh just give it up." Lydia said rolling her eyes.

The imposter frowned and rolled her eyes. "So what gave it away?" She said with a hint of annoyance

"Your terrible kissing skills." Stiles said dissing the faker.

"Aw you didn't say that in bed." The impersonator said with a devilish smirk knowing that she had just told everyone that her and Stiles had sex.

"Who even are you?" Kira asked very curious.

"Give you a hint." The girl closed her eyes and when the reopened it seemed to have been the eyes of a reptile.

"Tracy." Lydia said without needing to say more.

"Where is Malia?" Stiles asked cutting to the answer he really wanted to know.

"With a friend." Tracy spoke not giving a lot of information that was needed to locate Malia.

"Is that all you're going to say? You know that when we find her and we will you'll go straight back to hell where you belong." Lydia said growing feisty and impatient.

"That's the thing you will find her but the fact of the matter is whether or not she will be dead or alive." Tracy followed that with a sinister laugh.

Stiles couldn't here this no longer. He walked away very agitated. Anger rushed through his veins like blood. He went to the roof and just screamed at the top of his lungs. He also punched the electric box to released his pent up frustration. He must've forgotten that he was human and that he didn't have the supernatural ability to heal. He immediately shouted in pain.

Scott could hear everything that was happening with Stiles. He looked at Tracy with disgust but he still tried to negotiate with her. "If you tell us where she is we will let you live." Scott said making it seem very fair.

Tracy just laughed and rolled her eyes. "You don't get it. Theo won't let you live another day." she ranted on.

"Theo is behind this." Scott said not that surprised but still shocked that she slipped up.

"What? No. I didn't say Theo." She backtracked trying to fix the mistakes she just made.

"Yes, you did." Scott said smiling.

"Well good luck finding him."

"Sweetie, we aren't the ones who need luck." Lydia said giving an obviously fake smile.

Scott ran upstairs to the roof where Stiles was holding his hand in pain. "We know who took Malia."

Stiles face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Who?" He asked in dire need to know.

"Theo." Scott said waiting for Stiles to react.

"Of course it's Theo. It's always Theo." Stiles said not at all shocked. "Do you guys no where he is?" he questioned.

"No we're working on it." Scott responded.

"Scott we need to hurry. You heard her. He is going to kill her if we don't get there in time." Stiles said reminding Scott on the consequences.

Scott could smell the anxiety on Stiles from a mile away. "Stiles. We will find her and she will be fine. I promise." But deep down Scott didn't know if he could keep that promise.

-

I'm so inactive. I apologize. For anyone who even still reads this I'll try and post again soon.