Chapter 28

"In the flesh." Peter said walking towards them. He couldn't take his eyes off Malia.

Stiles saw that and took her hand.

"What no, how have you been? Or how did you get out of Eichen?" Peter asked with a smirk.

"Why are you here?" Stiles asked with a dead serious face.

"Ah there's one." Peter said enjoying the reaction on all of their faces. "I'm here for a little family reunion." Peter said with his eyes set on his daughter.

Scott's red eyes were glowing as he let out a growl towards Peter.

"Easy there Scott." Peter said now facing him.

"You're not getting her." Lydia said on the other side of Malia.

Now Liam and Isaac were beside Scott as both of their yellow eyes glowed at Peter.

"I see you got yourself a tight knit group here Scotty." Peter said.

"Just leave Peter." Stiles said.

"Tell me Stiles. Do you like Malia?" Peter asked twisting his way in slowly.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Lydia asked.

Peter put up his index finger in her face as a sign for her to be quiet. "So Stiles what is it?" Peter asked looking dead in Stiles' eyes.

"Yes. I do." Stiles said answering the question.

"Do you love her?" Peter asked tilting his head as he got closer.

"Yes." Stiles said playing his little games.

"As much as you loved Lydia?" Peter asked again.

"Even more." Stiles said backing up with Malia.

"Seems odd doesn't it? The person you love the most comes from the person you hate the most. I mean I'm assuming I hold that title in your life." Peter said.

"She's nothing like you." Stiles said.

"Oh really. She isn't a stone cold killer?" Peter asked knowing Malia's feelings at the moment.

"It was a full moon. She had no control." Lydia said defending Malia's actions.

Finally Scott had enough and let out a loud growl. "Leave. Now." Scott ordered Peter.

"Silly little boy. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have those powers!" Peter said losing his cool. "You want to get angry Scott? Let's get angry!" Peter said turning.

Scott and his two omegas started to attack Peter. Malia went to help but Lydia and Kira stopped her.

"You have to find Allison." Kira told Malia.

Malia turned back to human and started to follow her instincts on where Allison could be. Stiles and Lydia went with Malia and Kira stayed behind to help Scott.

Kira pulled out her sword which was now a belt.

Peter threw Liam into a tree and had Isaac hanging by his neck.

Kira started to attack him with her sword. She cut his abdomen which cause him to drop Isaac.

Peter now was after Kira.

"Peter!" Scott roared. "It's me you want. I took your power. I'm the alpha." Scott said trying to get Peter distracted from Kira.