Chapter 42

"Why do you have to leave?" Malia asked while laying on Stiles' bed.

"Because my dad wants to spend some time with me while he has time off." Stiles said as he packed his bags.

"But you're gonna be back for prom right?" Malia asked before sitting up and letting her feet legs dangle of the side of the bed.

"Of course I am." Stiles said before walking over to her a giving her a kiss on the forehead.

She smiled. She didn't know what it was but just by a touch by Stiles she felt everything else fade away into oblivion. He had that affect on her.

"STILES!" Sheriff Stilinski yelled from the bottom staircase.

"And with that it's time to go." Stiles said.

Malia grabbed his face and gave a kiss that could last a lifetime. "Have fun." She said before climbing out the window the way she came in.

Stiles chuckled then picked up his bags. He walked downstairs to see his dad loading his bags into the SUV. "Where are we going anyway?" Stiles asked curiously.

"Well I was thinking we go see the Mets play in New York." Sheriff Stilinski said knowing the reaction that was about to follow.

"You're joking." Stiles said in disbelief.

Sheriff Stilinski pulled out the tickets that he purchased online.

Stiles was officially ecstatic. "Scotty is gonna be soo jealous."

"Just get in you knuckle head." Sheriff Stilinski laughed.
-
Malia had no idea what to do. She usually spends her day with Stiles but now that he is gone her life feels empty. Isaac isn't the greatest idea considering what happened last time she hung out with him. Kira was with Scott and they weren't looking anywhere other than into eachother's eyes. There was Lydia but Malia was still hesitant of things. Even though they did make up, trust has to be built again, so they decided to take baby steps. But a day doesn't hurt anyone. Thanks to Stiles she learnt how to Über since he wouldn't be there to drive her. She Übered to Lydia's. She knocked on the door. Lydia's mom answered.

"Malia. It's been awhile since I've seen you by the house." Natalie said.

"You know, very busy." Malia said coming up with a lame excuse.

"Lydia is upstairs if you wanna just go up." Natalie said welcoming Malia in.

Malia walked in and up the stairs to Lydia's room. She knocked on the door before walking in which was a foreign concept for Mal due to the fact that with Stiles she would just walk in whenever she pleased.

Lydia immediately looked over at her door and saw Malia standing there. "Hey Mal. What are you doing here?" Lydia asked.

"Well Stiles is gone for the next 2 days so I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out." Malia said not moving.

"Yeah that sounds great." Lydia said jumping at the opportunity to hang out with her best friend again. She didn't have to get ready or anything she just grabbed her coat and went downstairs.

"Bye Girls." Natalie yelled from the kitchen.

"Bye Ms. Martin."

"Bye mom."

They walked to Lydia's car. "How did you get here?" Lydia asked knowing Malia's way of transportation was gone.