Chapter 31

"I-isaac call Scott now!" Lydia ordered in a frantic way.

Isaac did as he was told and called Scott.
-
Scott's phone began to vibrate. He looked at it and saw Isaac calling.

"Hey is everything ok over there?" Scott asked worried.

"Everything is fine here, but there I'm afraid not so much." Isaac said trying to find a way to tell him.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked confused.
-
"Put him on speaker phone." Lydia said so she could talk to Scott too.

"Lydia what is Isaac talking about?" Scott asked panicked.

"Peter just now found it convient to tell us that once you guys go into the vault you can't come out." Lydia said looking at Peter with pure hate in her eyes.

"We can't get out!" Scott yelled loud enough for everyone in the vault to hear. They all got closer to him so they could find out what he were talking about.

"We'll find a way Scott." Lydia said.

"I'm afraid that's our only option." Scott said.

Isaac hung up the phone and walked over to Peter and punched him repeatedly.  "I know you know a way to get out of there." Isaac said holding Peter by his V-Neck.

"I do but what makes you think I'll tell you little brats?" Peter said with a smile because he had the upper hand.

"Well you'll tell us because we're the only things keeping you froming dying." Lydia said.
-
"Hey pretty boy, what do you mean we can't get out?" Damon asked wanting to know what was going on.

"It means Peter knew we would be here and he trapped us." Scott summarizing the whole story.

"But you have the dude who wears a lot of scarfs and the red head on it right?" Damon asked.

"Yeah. Their getting as much information from Peter as they can." Scott said.

"Well they better hurry because right now he just stuck 2 Vampires, 3 werewolves, a kitsune and 1 scrawny human down in a basement with no food or blood." Stiles said not liking the odds.

"Just distract yourselves and focus on finding the moonstone." Scott said trying to give them hope everything will be fine.
-
"Hey Lyds do you think if I shoved this silver dagger in his eyes it would kill him?" Isaac said pondering on it. As he began to lose his temper.

"I mean it would blind him but as I see this it's 2 eyes for an eye." Lydia said making puns.

"Please scarf boy won't do it." Peter said challenging him.

"Why is everyone calling me scarf boy?" Isaac asked not getting it. He picked one of the daggers and stabbed it in Peter's leg.

He screamed in pain.

"Just tell us how to get them out Peter!" Lydia said trying to save her friends.

"We have 9 more of these and as you can see I'm getting really impatient." Isaac said holding another one in his hand.

Just as Isaac went to stab another dagger in his leg Lydia shouted, "Stop!"

Isaac held the dagger in the air just inches away from Peter's leg.

"I know how to help them." Lydia said.

"How?" Isaac asked in shock.

"I can't believe I was so dumb to miss this." Lydia said talking to herself.

"Miss what?" Isaac said trying to get Lydia to realize he was still here.

"It's simple. A Hale's claws can open the vault. Malia is in there but we have Peter." Lydia said.

"All we need is for a Hale to open it."
-
Malia was laying down on Stiles' lap exhausted from walking around the vault a million times.

"Are you sure they don't keep any liquor down here?" Damon asked thristy for Bourbon.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure." Scott said.

"Scott it's been hours since Lydia called. Are you sure they found a way?" Kira asked.

"I know they are trying." Scott said having faith in Lydia and Isaac

Stefan was alone in a corner. He was isolating himself from the rest of them. Especially Stiles. He is a well know ripper. So once he starts feeding he can't stop.

Damon was looking through weird stuff that the Hale's kept in the vault. "Talia really has a thing for ancient things." Damon said to himself picking up a jar of shark tooths.

Liam was trying to get Cell service down here. "I got it!" He yelled in excitement.

Everyone turned to him thinking he found the moonstone.

"I-i got a bar." Liam said realizing his mistake.

Everyone went back to what they were doing before.

Malia's eyes were wondering the vault. She locked eyes with a sketchy looking skeleton head. "Hey Stiles." She said getting up and walking toward.

Stiles followed her, "What's up?" He asked as she looked at the skeleton head.

Once again everyone's eyes were on one specific person.

Malia pulled on the skeleton head she heard a wall sliding open. Everyone's eyes were toward a hole in the wall.

Damon led the group to the it.

Was this it?

Damon picked up a clear moonstone. "This is it." He said holding it. His brother was next to him.

"Ok well I'm glad we found it but I'm getting really hungry." Stefan said with his fangs out and veins popping out under his eyes. His eyes were on the human.

Malia, Scott and Liam formed a wall to protect Stiles from him.

Stefan vamp sped toward the three of them. He threw Liam out of the way. He was 2 people away from dinner.

Kira pulled out her sword and started to wield it at Stefan.

Damon tried his best on holding him back, but when it comes to hunger like this Stefan is practically invincible.

Malia's and Scott's claws and fangs were out as they fended off Stefan.

Finally they heard a door slide open. There stood Lydia, Isaac and Derek. As soon as that door opened Stefan was out.

"Guys I think we just let a hungry homicidal vampire loose on Beacon Hills." Liam said stating the obvious.

They all stood there and watched as the monster that was Stefan Salvatore roam the streets full of people.