Chapter 17

They got out of the jeep walking towards Scott.

"Did you catch his scent?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah but I need Malia's help to find him." Scott said looking over at Malia.

She nodded as Scott tossed her the shirt that was covered in Isaac's scent. She sniffed the shirt. She automatically knew where she was going, I mean after all this was her home. They got closer to him. Finally she saw Isaac sitting up against a tree with a flask in his hand.

"Isaac?" Scott asked worried. "Are you ok?"

"Do I look ok?" Isaac asked sipping from the flask.

"No, you look awful." Malia said with no filter. She got a phone call from Stiles. She walked away from Scott and Isaac to take it.

"Yes, Stiles?" She said trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Are you guys ok? I told you to call me when every 5 minutes or when you get there." Stiles said upset they didn't listen to his orders.

"We JUST found him." Malia said trying to emphasize the timeline.

"Well how is he?" Stiles asked.

"He's fine, he's drinking by a tree." Mal said looking at Isaac and Scott.

"Wait he's drinking by a tree!" Stiles said getting angered. "We had to come out here to find him by a tree drinking his life away!"

"Stiles calm down... I'll see you back at the jeep." Mal said before hanging up.

"Isaac come on let's go." Scott said trying to persuade him.

"No I don't wanna." Isaac slurred his words.

Scott couldn't handle seeing him like this anymore so he picked Isaac up and threw him over his shoulder.

"But Allison needs me." Isaac cried out.

"Allison is dead Isaac." Scott said getting disappointed that the subject came up.

"No she isn't! I was talking to her! I swear!" Isaac said trying to be convincing.

"Isaac you're just seeing stuff. You're drunk." Scott said throwing him in the back of the jeep.

Malia looked down at her feet. She believed Isaac.

"Get him to my house." Scott said to Stiles

"Yes sir." Stiles said sarcastically.

The whole ride there all Scott could think was... "Is he telling the truth?"