Chapter 1

I need you to listen to BTS What am I to you when I write this > ★★ why this song? Idk it sound sweet until rap mon babbled nonsense at the back.

The alarm have buzzed almost thirdty time this morning. And yet, Park Seo Hyun, didn't budge her sleeping position. Today is the montly tests result and this lady is getting trouble from her parents.

The maid, Sejin knocked her door while calling out her name.

Seo Hyun's POV

I heard my door being knocked and Sejin voice calling my name.

" What do you want jerk," i covered my ear with pillow.

" Your appa and omma are waiting at the dining room for breakfast.." Sejin said.

" Ugh. Gimme 10 minute and i'll go downstair," as soon as i said that, Sejin stop knocking and went downstairs. I woke up and grabbed my towel before going to freshen up.

Oh ya! I will introduce myself..

My name is Park Seo Hyun. People call me Seo or Seo Hyun. I'm 17 and i like KPOP as much as other girls love it. My favourite band is Big Bang, 2NE1, AOA, Girls Day, Twice, EXID and of course BTS! My bias is Park Jimin and Jeon Jung Kook. I think they are charming as well good voiced guy.

" Good Morning omma, appa," i pecked mommy's forehead before helping myself with some toasts.

" Morning Baby.. today your monthly exam result will come out right?"

I sbrugged my shoulders off.

Omma and appa just exchange smirks. They stared at me quite long time before i snapped my fingers at both of them.

" Hello?"

" hmmm.. you remember what you promised us?"

" You made me promise you appa,"

" If you fail more than four subject.. you are getting married," appa said while munching his food. I looked down on the floor.

Wae? I am almost certain that i will fail a lot of subject. He made me promise.. and i don't even know who am i marrying.

" And what if after i marry him.. i score straight As?"

" You two can live separate and he'll let you go,"

" Who is he even? Must be one of your business partner's son.. arghh," i whined as i took a big chew into my mouth.

" Well, he's my staff's son,"

" Pfft.. appa.. are you setting me up with some poor schoolboy who is totally a stranger..?" I asked in annoyance.

" Eh, you're not marrying a dumb school boy Seo Hyun," Appa replied.
" His son is 22 and is doing well with his career. You will like him.. he's a dancer,"

My eyes widen. A dancer?! How cool is that! I always dream that i would date a dancer..probably because i'm bad at dancing.

" And appa why are you so eager to let me marry some stranger? It's not like you can confirm that i will fail more than four subjects.." i smirk while lifting one of my eyebrows. He just shrugged it my gaze off.

School

" I can't fucking believe i score A for English, Korean Language, Biology and chemistry and i failed all the other subjects!" I yelled at my result where my bestfriend Terry was rubbing my back.

" ahh..c'mon. It couldn't be that bad?" She smiled faintly because she knew what you will go through. You told her everything.

" Im marrying someone i don't know Jeon Tae Ri!" I said worrying and burst into tears. She pat my head and played with the strand of my hair.

" it should be ok. He is a profesional dancer aren't him? You like dancer, so?"

" But i am too young! I barely been in a relationship before.. It's gonna be awkward really," i told her and she just gave me a warm smile as she hugged me.

" Don't worry. He'll treat you well. If he don't, i'll make him paralyse and suffer his whole life..muohahaha" Terry joked and i laughed a bit. Not because of her joke.. but because her laugh sound ridiculously weird. Still i can't be relax. Ahhhh Jung Kook oppa! Jimin oppa! Help me! I only wants to marry you!

Home...

I walked into my house, thinking that it was only me in the house. I began to kick my shoes away and go straight into the kitchen. Grabbed a water bottle and drank a lot.

" You're home, Seo?" Omma walked into the kitchen from the living room.

" You know what time is this? Where have you been?" Duh! Typical question, typical korean mom. Of course i know what time is it. I wear wristwatch. Muahhheohha

" It's half past eleven. I've been enjoying my bad result at a party. Wae?" I answered and she sighed.

" Seo, i know you are upset about getting married and stuff. But please don't make us worry.."

" Why would you be worry? It's not like you care about me or what so over.. you don't even worry when i am about to marry a random guy appa picked out from nowhere.." i shot at my mom and quickly ran up to my bedroom sobbing.

WEDDING DAY ★★

I peeked through the church door before my dad held my arm and we walked down the altar. My future husband has bright orange hair. He is taller than me not very tall either. Has really fair skin..ommo fairer than me!

" There you go dear," appa released my hand and here i am. Standing in front of the priest next to someone who will be announced as my husband. Awkward? Of course! I am 17 and he is 22.

Aish! This stupid veil on my face is really getting on my nerve. I can't really see the face on that guy..but what i heard next was a jaw dropping thing.

" Jimin.."

" Choeyo,"

" Do you Park Jimin accept Park Seo Hyun as your wife?"

" Yes.."

Wha- wait! What was his name? Did i hear it right?

" Seo Hyun,"

" Nae..choeyo,"

" Do you Park Seo Hyun..accept Park Jimin as your husband?"

" Yes.." then the priest said a few words while me..still convincing my brain..

Relax Park seo Hyun.. they are not the same person! Strictly not the same!

" You may kiss the bride, son." The priest stepped a back and that guy lifted my veil before locking his soft gaze with mine.

He looked familiar.. he is..he's PARK JIMIN?

" Hey there.." he smooch softly, sneaking both of his arms around my waist pulling me closer until his chapped lips fell on mine. The crowds of audience began to stand and applaud as well as those six boys at the front rows who were cheering at Jimin's action. I was left mesmerised not moving and inch, still shocked from the sudden surprise.

Jimin broke the kiss and smiled bittersweet when i didn't kiss him back. Does he feel that i reject his kiss? No!

I quickly pulled him back for another kiss and all the audience were cheering at my action while him were still shocked.

After the ceremony, our parents sent us to the airport to have our so called hunnymoon (because it is a tradition in Hanguk to go honeymoon as soon as your wedding party is over, idk why also).

" Jimin ssi..i'm sleepy," i said rubbing my eyes..

" Go ahead and sleep on my shoulder," he said before turning his head over his phone again.